Thermage Reviews

Thermage

Guest Ines
Guest Ines

Slight skin tone improvement it hurts like hell and it is very expensive Had Thermage about 3 years ago but noticed no difference until about 4 months, then I started seeing a very slight improvement in my skin for about a year, then it was gone. Then I tried botox and restylane with far better results. Next time I'd rather spend my money on a brow lift or a mini-lift. Thermage is a total waste of money.

Comments

Remember this is an ACNE forum, not an anti-wrinkle forum. As far as I can tell, the procedure works well for the acne? If you're unsatisfied with results of Thermage as an anti-wrinkle treatment, please post on an appropriate forum.

Guest JANE
Guest JANE

Had two thermage session over the past eight months. I have definitely seen a slight difference in the plumpness and better quality of my skin. I only read the negative possibilities of fat loss after having the treatment. This is a risk so for this reason I probably would not repeat the treatment, even though I have not encountered this problem.

Guest Brenda
Guest Brenda

I hade Thermage done and the immediate results were fantastic however in just a couple of months my neck and jowls began to sag again. Waste of money, temporary only, pain was tolerable Basically an expensive TEMPORARY treatment. Would not do again. Will keep searcing for the fountain of youth without going uner the knife

Guest Suzy
Guest Suzy

I got a good result immediately and have seen some more changes over the last 4 months. Hubby and family keep commenting. Very natural effect and the procedure wasn't all that bad. in th None really.... I would recommend this procedure to friends and family. Not sure why other's didn't get a result? I had many, many pulses done and the doctor told me that the more the better....

Comments

I had my whole face done. The nurse who did the procedure is very experienced, and it was quite tolerable. Results were natural and subtle, but my friends and husband noticed and commented. None. I'm ready to do it on other areas of my body! I'm very pleased with the results. Quick procedure, no surgery or downtime, and it helped turn back the clock in a natural way.

Guest Sandy
Guest Sandy

tightened my jowl area, but doesn't last. I have done Thermage twice now, very costly, painful...but all of that would have been worth it to me. I think it works, but only for about 1 year. The results are not remarkable.

Guest catherine
Guest catherine

none waste of money never recommends it thermadge doesnt do anything for you except that you waste your moeny time and effort..... it dosnt do any harm on my skin but it doesnt do anything to lift up my skin.... waste of money you gain only pain and a hole on your pocket......

Comments

none didn't work, extremely painful, expensive wouldn't recommend it. I luckily didn't have fat loss like a lot of people did, but I see they are using it for body treatments now and that may be why

Guest Adele Abrahamse
Guest Adele Abrahamse

None I had it done on my lower face, and it did not work on me. The doctor refused to meet with me after to consult about that or redo my jaw area. It can be very painful and also unsuccessful in many cases. Don't do it unless the doctor is willing to give you an additional treatment at no extra charge.

Guest Donna
Guest Donna

Six months post treatment, I can honestly say that NO, thermage does not work. There has been no change whatsoever. My surgeon is extremely frustrated as none of her carefully chosen patients achieved results. I could have had some serious work done for the money that this cost me...I'm disgusted.

Popular Medical