The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues Reviews

Brand: The Body Shop

Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene.

Just like any other blotter

They work. Nothing special. These do what they are designed to do--blot oil. I don't feel that they do it as well as other brands like Clean & Clear, Clearasil, etc. I usually have to use two sheets of these while I would normally use just one sheet of the other brands, making these less cost effective. I can also see traces of my foundation coming off on these sheets while the other brands do not remove any of my makeup.

Comments

Guest P
Guest P

It leaves your skin clean refreshed and moisten at the moment. BUT... The next day.. I got a HUGE disgusting WHITE ZIT. I have never bought them, the two times I've test them on a shopping mall, exactly the next day I get a HUGE WHITE ZIT (which I never get) I <3 Body Shop, just I don't think this product works for me.

Comments