The Body Shop SeaWeed Pore Perfection Treatment Gel

The Body Shop SeaWeed Pore Perfection Treatment Gel Reviews

Brand: The Body Shop

Water, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Zinc PCA, Fragrance, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamomum Cassia Extract, Poterium Officinale Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

-17

Makes you feel fresh Refines pores Eliminates shine Fights pimples You only need a couple drops for your whole face All natural Dosn't clear acne, just sort of helps it fade Expencive but I didn't mind I always use this to totally clean my pores before toning with witch hazel. It leaves me fresh and fights my pimples, dosn't fade them...just makes them easier to be faded. I saw pore and pimple results in a week, give it time and you'll be impressed.

Comments