The Acne.org Regimen Travel Kit Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen Travel Kit

Broke me out worse

Used this regime since April 29th. It broke me out worse than I was with bigger acne bumps. Thought because it was a new regime it would break out then start clearing...I was wrong. NEVER cleared my skin up. I've used it for a month and it's only gotten worse. I stopped for a day, element back to applying my EPIDUO gel on my horrible bumps, next morning they were basically gone. I'm done with this regime. Waste of money for me and waste of makeup trying to cover the horrible acne dark spots it gave me within a month.

Comments

Great intro to a great product line

I wanted to give the acne.org line a try because there were so many positive reviews on YouTube. I have been a lurker of this product line for years! When I saw the $5 offer for this travel size kit, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did - I have never seen such quick results with a product line, and I've tried everything from ProActiv to Murad. I went 3 days without a breakout! That has never happened and I just turned 33 yesterday; I have been dealing with acne since I was 16 years old. I got one pimple on my forehead yesterday, but it is dying a quick death. I am using Retin-A gel 3 nights a week so that one pimple purge may be the result of that or it could be the hair oil I put in my hair. The rest of my face looks beautiful!! I'm super excited and it has only been 5 days. I can't wait to see what my skin looks like in the next few weeks :)

2 cleanser and a moisturizer

Ummm... The box was pretty beat up and when I opened it, there were 2 bottles of cleanser with the covered plastic already opened. I don't know how to see any results without a treatment.

Guest Joanna
Guest Joanna

clearing my skin moisturizer is rich but not greasy my skin is doing a lot better with just one week of me using it! so happy i invested in this.... wash can be a little drying good product.. nothing works over night though, very pleased with this product p.s this is my first time writing a review on something so this means a lot

Popular All-over treatments