The Acne.org Regimen

The Acne.org Regimen Reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

So far, So good!

I started using the kit in mid December 2017. I saw so many reviews before deciding to buy the item. My face had started breaking out bad, I was getting cystic acne all over my cheeks, I didn't want to use accutane as my next option I opted for this and birth control (pills). The first month was the worst, my skin was SUPER dry so I definitely recommend getting some jojoba oil I bought mine from Amazon, and that helped, the CeraVe Night cream also helps a lot and didn't make me break out. I really liked the cleansing soap and the actual treatment, the moisturizer however, I didn't really like it was so slippery and i feel like it made me oily in my t-zone. I was breaking out still for the first and second month however when i hit the third month i saw a MAJOR difference, now all I have are scars for the most part. I'll have one or two but the peroxide will help it by the next day. Can't wait to see if the acid helps long term as well for the scarring ( i started using the acid after a month )

Comments

Maybe ask the individual who received my order

I basically used the same adress that i always use, i have close to 800$ invested in their products(not to mention shipping fees around 200$ in total) but my moisturizer was running low (i apply alot especially at night) so i ordered 2 of these and i was waiting for them to arrive so i didn't buy anything locally and when it completely ran out on me i continued waiting which caused me to break out, only to find out that they reached someone else like WHAT ON EARTH happened, no one's responding i sent like 5 emails it's been like 3 weeks i hate them, just because i live far away (lebanon) doesn't give them the right to ignore me as nobody, i bet if i was a youtuber who requested their product they'd make sure they received their products

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

im not going to bash any of these products whatsoever because clearly it worked for millions of people; but from my personal experience i believe it caused excma on my face after less than a week of using, maybe because my skin may be sensitive. although i don’t recommend the treatment nor moisturizer, i do stronly recommend the cleanser.

The acne will come back

It dries out your skin like crazy, the moisturizer doesn’t help much... however it does take away the acne but if you truly want to keep it away you have to make diet changes as well. If you stop using the products the acne will come back. The pro is it takes the acne away the con is the dryness. If you’re a girl ur makeup will always look cakey. Perhaps if you find an amazing intense hydrating cream that doesn’t clog pores you’ll be fine but if not, you’re guaranteed very dry skin. Also, I noticed your pores get big. And finally, I’ve been using the AHA for about 3 months now and my dark spots are the same. I’ve been using the whole regimen for about 5 months now and it definitely did help with the acne, just don’t expect it to completely clear your skin problems you will still get a zit here and there. Personally, I’ve only been spot treating for the most part and I’ve noticed breakouts on the areas I don’t. It’s really frustrating cause I’ve applied all over again to make it go away but my dryness is back

Casual College Student

Honestly try it, if it works, you’re in very good hands. It worked for me and I changed the moisturizer because it wasn’t for me but moisturizers are unique for many different skin types/people so I heard;therefore don’t knock it till you try it. The Cleanser (step 1) and Treatment (step 2) is what works. Like from human to human not a scam and they are known as top treatments from other sources. Um also it gets worse before it gets better I’m 1 month and two weeks in. Hopefully it works for you all. Good luck.

LOVE! Thank god for acne.org

I have only been using it for 3 months so I have yet to see its long-term effects, but as of now I am soooo happy. I didnt have horrible acne per say, but it was horrible to me. I didnt want to go out and hang out with people because I thought all they would notice was my bad skin. My acne was so painful, and so noticeable and I had tried multiple cleaners, exfoliators, and moisturizers and none of them worked. A few months ago I got the acne.org regimen and started noticing results within 2-3 weeks. My skin is SO much better, I barely get acne anymore and when I do it is right on top of the skin (as opposed to underneath and painful), and is much smaller, less noticeable and goes away fast. At first, yes, my skin did dry out a little but I just used more moisturizer and eventually my skin got used to it. My skin feels so much cleaner, and I can tell it is really working! I feel soo thankful for acne.org and their regimen because without them I would be covering my face in makeup and never going out. Now I can be confident in myself and my skin.

Amazng result!

I’ve tried lots of products but this one got my attention. My friend told me to use this product, at first I don’t beleive her because I am so discourage about the expensive products that I used. But last month i gave a shot and bammm! It works very well. The result is only 1 week I saw the difference. My acne are slowly fading and also scars, but expect a peeling and tingling sensation. So far I am happy and contented with these products acne.org regimen is the best. Try it for yourself and see how it goes!

Comments

to those with sensitive skin

I tried this product with so much great attitude bc i had read so many reviews on this saying it works and all of that. My skin type is actually oily but not as much on my cheeks. So after the first week of using this my face was sooooo red and it stung and my skin was just extremely dry. My first thought was “ its just the process..many people said this happened� so i waited.. i kept using it, just less bp, for about 3 weeks and yet nothing had changed! still red, still irritated, and now just 10x more sensitive than it already was. after the 4th week i realized that all it had done was just burned off my skin on my cheeck bomes and cheeks. It was flakey and dry even at the 4th week so i finally just stopped using it bc my face literally hurt & it was just so red. So yea if you have sensitive skin just let this be a warning :(

Amazing

I received my acne.org regimen kit in the post about a week ago and I honestly haven’t seen my skin this clear in the past 7 years. I am one of those people that is constantly thinking and being conscious about their skin whenever I was out or even just in the house looking in the mirror on my own, i haven’t had clear skin in the past seven years although I have tried everything on my face, from dermabrasia to all the antibiotics and creams from the doctors and I even saw a private dermatologist but nothing ever worked. I don’t write reviews but I have honestly never been happier with a product in a very long time. I use the regimen kit exactly how the instructions tell you to, i also purchased the jojoba oil because my eyes are very dry, my skin is either super dry or super oily and not much inbetween unfortunately but this has done wonders! My skin is so soft and smooth. Honestly if you have been struggling with skin troubles for a while and nothing has worked please give this a try, I know not everyone’s skin is the same but it’s definitely worth the risk and the money!!

Dissatisfied

I ordered this product after seeing great reviews. I followed the directions precisely; however, I’m very disappointed. I used this product only TWO days and my face reacted badly. My skin is extremely dry, itchy, irritated, and sensitive. I have small irritation bumps all over. I used minimal of the benzoyl, and even added the jojoba oil. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.

Comments

Made my acne worse and resistant to products.

Prior to using the regimen, I had an all-natural skincare routine. My skin was crystal clear, except for a bunch of little whiteheads on my cheeks and occasional pimples along my hairline. I decided to buy this to clear up the whiteheads. During the first week, it broke my forehead out like CRAZY. It was gone by the next week, but my skin was insanely dry. I even tried to add jojoba oil to the moisturizer like the instructions said to, but my skin still had dry patches and felt dull and miserable. I continued to use this for about six-seven weeks, to which my skin worsened. I regret using this product so much. I stopped using it and my acne flared up, and I returned to my holistic routine. It's been about a month and my acne is more aggravated and red as ever. My skin is badly scarred and full of dark spots again. I'm so sad, it took me years to clear up my skin and now I'm back to where I started. I have oily-combo skin. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM. It ruined my skin, ruined my confidence, and ruined my wallet as well.

Comments

Gave me the worst breakouts of my life

I have struggled with acne for five plus years and I wanted to try this regimen before I decided to go on accutane. I have tried a million and one prescriptions and other over the counter products (seriously not an overstatement) and I thought this might just work but sadly it didn't. I was on it for 2 months and had to stop because I had developed cysts around my chin that I had never had before. These breakouts were very painful, deep, and have left a ton of hyperpigmentation and some scars. My skin was horribly dry despite putting on 3+ pumps of moisturizer and 6 drops of jojoba oil. I wanted this to work so badly but my skin just did not react well to it. I have very oily, but easily reactive, sensitive skin for reference.

WROST PRODUCT FOR MY TYPE OF FACE

OMG!! I wish I had never used this product! I followed instructions for over 2 months. I noticed my face started breaking out but I thought it was the way the product works, so I give it time! NEVER GOT BETTER!! I'm still regretting using it. I have a semi-dry skin. My acne is now located all around my Chin.

Amazing

I’ve been using these products for 7 months. I bought every single product in the store. The first few months I admit, was hell BUT it was all worth it in the end. I followed the regimen exactly the way I was supposed to and my skin is completely clear and I’ve never been so happy with it. Thank you. If you’re reading this and you have doubts because of all the irritation such as redness, flakiness, burning, DO NOT give up. Make sure you start off with only one pump! And fanning yourself with a paper or sitting in front of a fan helps A LOT. It helps the drying process and eases the burning. Also, I suggest purchasing the jojoba oil and putting it on top of the moisturizer, that also really helps with the irritation in the first few months.

Saved My Face *I have some tips for irritation below*

I had never had a struggle with acne until I started going to beauty school at the age of 19.  I have no clue as to way in my early twenties WWIII decided to happen on my face but it HURT, a lot.  But I found acne.org a few years later and that totally changed the game. After using "Regimen"  I only seemed to get acne if I wore makeup for too long, didn't clean my brushes very often or from constantly eating junk food.  Then after I started eating a clean vegan diet I noticed even clearer skin.  I am happy to say that I haven't had a bad break out in...2 or 3 years?  It's been a minute.  Now I never skip washing my face when I wake up and once more before bed.  I stay clear as long as I keep that routine up!  Thanks Acne.org :) For anyone experiencing irritation here's a few tips 1. make sure you only have the cleanser on your face for 10 seconds no more than that! 2. BIGGEST HELP wait for each application to dry completely if you noticed even the smallest amount of left over product it can sting! This stuff used to make my eyes red but if you let each application dry all the way it should save you some trouble. 3. Wash twice a day and if you feel too dry drink water and check your diet! 4. Play with the amounts. You don't have to follow the directions 100%. I hardly use any Benzoyl Peroxide any more. Heck I hardly use the full recommended amount of all the products anymore. It does take time but once you are in a good routine with it you can play around with the amounts. For instance if you are too dry go easy on the cleanser and peroxide. Maybe even use a very neutral moisturizer (just be careful around the eyes). I hope this helps :)

Miracle product!

I KID YOU NOT MY ACNE CLEARED UP IN A WEEK! I have had acne since middle school. My life started getting extremely stressful and my diet was trash. My face has always since then been oily as hell. I tried EVERYTHING on the market that wasn’t a pill. Most of it just irritated my sensitive skin. Making me red and dry for about an hour then the oily would come back full force. THIS PRODUCT HOWEVER STARTED WORKING ON DAY TWO. Everyone’s skin is different so I’m not saying you’ll see results as soon as I did but I can guarantee THIS SH** WORKS! So glad I found it! MY SUGGESTIONS: Use the regime right! Don’t add anything or subtract anything! Once your skin is more clear then decrease the amount. I barley use the BP anymore. I didn’t keep increasing the amount of BP. Why? Because I didn’t need to. You will know if you don’t. Be gentle woth your face. I have a bit of rosacea on my cheeks so I can definitely tell when my skin is irritated. A light hand is the way to go. Only wash your face for 10 seconds. The longer the drier. Don’t want to apply BP to dried out skin. It hurts! Be consistent.

So far so good

I’m finishing week two of the treatment but before I go into detail I will say a couple of things that I’m doing differently. A) is that I only do the regimen once daily. I’ve noticed in the past that doing my face routine twice is too much irritation so I only do it at night time before bed and B) I haven’t used the moisturizer yet because of all the bad reviews. I will try it though just not sure when. I use unscented lubriderm and C) I don’t use the recommended dose for the BP. I only apply it to my acne prone areas and I have not increased dosage. Ok so the first few days in were great. My face was clear for the most part and I had no complaints. Now I am finished week 2 and I have some pimples. I have two that are healing right now and two new ones. Those are just on my acne prone side of my face. With the Bp I have been applying it to where I get the most acne:jaw line/outside of cheeks and chin and in my nose to try and clear pores. I just dab my finger in some bp and apply it. The new pimples that I have are a kind of acne I have never had before. They are hard, red and feel deep and don’t really get a white head. I did drain them though but that didn’t look good afterwards. I’ve never had pimples like that so I’m just hoping the bp is just pulling out the bad stuff. That’s only on my worst acne prone area though which is my left side of cheek. On my chin I noticed a few small white heads but very small and I am starting to notice on my right side of cheek I think there are a couple big pimples forming and I just started putting bp there. So I’m assuming it’s the “purge� as they call it, and because of that I was scared to go through my entire face purging that’s why I’ve been doing the bp a little different. I also don’t apply it to areas that don’t get acne. So after the cleanser and the bp then I pour about 5-6 drops of jojoba oil in my palm and then I dip my finger in it and gently rub it onto my face. I’ve been using jojoba oil before th regimen and it’s helped immensely with my oily skin. I have not had oily skin since the day I first used jojoba. After the jojoba oil then I use a small amount of lubriderm. Just a half pump or so and I rub it between my hands and gently apply it to my face. It looks a tad greasy right afterwards but you don’t wake up like that by no means. As for dryness, I have not had any. Maybe a tiny bit on my nose but very minimal. I think it’s because I use a little bp and the jojoba and lubriderm are great for me. To remove my makeup I use the magic makeup cloth from Sephora. Just lukewarm water on the cloth and gently wipe it off. Been using for 2 years now and works great. Doesn’t irritate. I used to be a little rough with my skin which obviously wasn’t good. After doing research and realizing that exfoliating your face isn’t good I started to try and be as gentle as possible and I noticed a big difference. No redness anymore. I’m not sure when I will try the moisturizer. I read bad reviews so I kept it out of the regimen for now. I figured once my skin is clear after 3 months of using the bp then I will switch to the moisturizer. If I break out then I know it’s from that. I was too scared to have the bp purge plus possibly my skin being upset with too many changes and a moisturizer it didn’t like/agree with. That’s my thinking anyways. I really hope this review helps someone :)

Comments

I used this for THREE YEARS and it RUINED my skin.

As a young teen, I really didn't know any better. I lathered this stuff on my face, even though it was slightly irritating over time. What I didn't realize is this stuff was slowly damaging my skin. I couldn't go out into the sun without my skin becoming red, I couldn't go through a day without my eyes getting irritated and dry from the long term use and damage to my eyes from using this stuff before going to bed, and I couldn't get through a day without my skin covered in grease. My poor skin was suffering from the over dryness. I DO NOT recommend for anyone to use this. It will not help your skin in the long term. I am still trying to fix my skin two years later after using this stuff for so long. It ruined my pores. My skin is slowly getting better but I have a good two years to go! Please please please go to a dermatologist. If you don't have the means to, that's understandable, but do not use this system. Clear skin for a couple months is not worth the long term damage. Benzyl peroxide can be helpful, but not in this way!!! I'm not trying to trash the company or anything, I am only trying to warn people from damage to your skin because what I went through is not something I wish upon on anyone else!

BLESSING

I’ve been using this regimen for almost a year now and my face is basically clear. I get A few pimples every now and then but nothing like i used It. I have To admit when i first Started this regimen i was A little scared because of the peeling/burning everyone talked about. Honestly, yes your face will peel because of the BP but it’s worth it. Once your face gets used to the level of BP, it won’t be so bad. I found It was better to use 6 drops of jojoba oil mixed in with moisturizer at night as my face got used to the level of BP. I’ve been on the regimen since February 2017 and it’s now November 2017. I’m so happy to say that this has worked for me and has changed my life. I used To wear foundation all the time freshman-junior year of high school but once i started The regimen the middle of my junior year, i completely Stopped wearing makeup. Believe me, this was so hard because since i had Been wearing makeup for so long, my face was so red and irritated with pimples (not to mention so pale since my foundation had spf and it didn’t let my face be exposed to sun). It was something i had To overcome and not only that but it speeds up the process of the regimen actually working. Currently, i barely wear makeup on my face anymore and i feel Comfortable to go to school and other places without it. All I’m left with now is a little bit of redness and scarring but that’s nothing that AHA can’t fix. This regimen does work and as long as you follow every step religiously you should see results.

It’s decent

So when I first used the regimen, it was amazing, worked like a charm. It got rid of my acne and the AA+ got rid of my dark spots and my skin was flawless for a couple of months. But now my face is just always really oily, my pores are huge and I have never had those problems before using the product. I do not get bad acne like I did before I started using this regimen but I do get multiple little bumps around my nose, in between my eyebrows and even on my nose and I NEVER had those problems. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I did loosen up on the strict steps but I’ve gotten back to it for at least 2 months now and still have not seen a change. Besides that, my skin is still acne free but from those mini bumps i do have new scars and it sucks. As a side note I started using the regimen late January 2017 and it’s now early November 2017.