Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream Reviews

Brand: Sudden Change

Sudden Change Scar Zone Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream

give it time. it works

Fades marks and scars from acne Doesn't make you break out Makes skin feel smooth Small bottle (lasts a month) Doesn't necessarily prevent acne No sudden results (obviously, everything takes time and patience) I have tried multiple products to clear my acne scars/marks. I was skeptical about this product but I decided to give it a try. I have been using it for over a month and I love it. it doesn't make me break out and it's actually fading my red marks and scars! it took me a month to see results so don't give up on this. And I especially love how it made my damaged skin from acne feel smooth and repaired.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Cheap, easy to apply, fades stubborn acne scars None that I can think of This stuff is great! My scars are fading drastically in only a weeks time. It's also a very affordable price! I don't get why people say there is a funky smell...to me it doesn't have a smell and if it does it's obviously not noticeable. The tube is small, but a little bit goes a long way! And for the price, you really can't complain :) Some reviewers state it burns their skin, that's never happened to me. I don't even feel it when I apply it, and I forget it's there from then on, so idk. Maybe it depends on peoples skin type.

Guest AsDiS
Guest AsDiS

Skin clearing up dramatically within a week Skin is burning like hell. Burning is so bad I am scratching at my face and trying to cool it down. Comes in small tube, not enough of the product comes in the box. I am taking a break from it right now because of burning, it's almost unbearable. I am hoping when the burning stops I will be able to reapply it soon. I am taking Nature's Cure (pills only) and I notice a major difference in my skin as well.

Comments

not expensive, easy to apply slight burning sensation for a couple of seconds, but dont worry its not that bad at alll, it has a wierd odor, but once again, its not that bad the one thing i dislike the most is the small amount you get. its not a lot at all, so buy in bulk it works pretty well. ive been using it for a week now and i can see visible difference. i must say that this is NOT for bruises so the user who said his bruise didnt go away..its not for bruises! its for acne scars and acne.

Guest Arty
Guest Arty

Not really sure, it made it light for a day then it got darker then ended up darker It doesn't work, when it made my scar/bruise darker I stopped using it maybe it works better on scars but I'm going to have to say no to face bruises

Popular Over-the-counter