Stridex Anti-Bacterial Foaming Wash, Cooling Reviews

Brand: Stridex

Stridex Anti-Bacterial Foaming Wash, Cooling

Guest jodie
Guest jodie

its the only thing that really cleans my face none i have been using this product for over 15 yrs, and cant live without it. it is soooo conveniant in the shower. unlike pads that plug up the drain. please please please put it back in the stores. thank you

Guest Paul
Guest Paul

Loved it. Stopped breakouts completely! Can't find. Have looked across the states. Found some in an outlet store early last year & bought all they had. Haven't seen any since. Get it in stores! I even wrote to the company wondering why they aren't pushing it. The just suggested my purchasing a case.

Guest Christie
Guest Christie

I suffer from rosacea and the concurrent acne it causes. This stuff worked better than anything else I tried, including Rx. When I first started using it, I wound up having to use only half the recommended product because of stinging. Really hard to find. Once I found the right amount for my skin, the product worked like a charm. Like any antiseptic cleanser, I do recommend using a water-based moisturizer afterwards. As for resulting dryness. My regimen was face wash with 1 pump of Stridex, my Rx rosacea creme, Clearasil adult, Oil of Olay.

Guest Vickie

Has consistently worked. Feels great -- skin feels so smooth and clean. Was afraid it might be too drying, but I use a moisturiser, so no problems. Has become hard to find. Am almost out and am trying to find it also. Wish they would leave the links in for places to purchase. Hope I can find it locally, as shipping from some of the on-line stores is about same price or more than product itself.

Guest Vada
Guest Vada

I love it, Its the only thing I've used that works. Not even proactive kept my face as clear as this. I think its the "Triclosan" instead of those other anti bacterial ingredients. I wish I could find it again,I don't see it on shelves anywhere.

Guest Phil
Guest Phil

This is the only product that has ever kept my acne under control. I've been using it for years now. All of a sudden, nobody is selling it. Not one chain store or any retailer on the web. I've appealed to Blistex (maker of the product) for help. I'll post again if they tell me how to buy it. I recommend the facewash highly to anyone that has bad skin. It's well worth the price!!!!

Popular Liquid