Stieva-A Tretinoin (0.025%) Cream Reviews

Brand: Stieva-A

Stieva-A Tretinoin (0.025%) Cream

W O W

I am writing this review after 2 and half years of using a tretinoin .025% cream (not stevia brand, but for some reason would not let me review the general brand. But I wanted to leave a review for anyone out there that may be feeling like nothing is helping like I did for a very long time.) For the first year, I applied the tretinoin cream by itself after waiting 30 minutes to dry and my skin was an absolute disaster. However, I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. So one day I decided to apply moisturizer before the tretinoin and it has worked wonders. Yes, I still break out occasionally, but it is NOTHING like it used to be. I used to have dime-sized, red, inflamed pimples all across my forehead and now when I break out it is tiny and only lasts a couple of days. My advice is to get to know your skin and what it can handle. Obviously mine was becoming way too dry and broke out more as a result, but applying the moisturizer before the tretinoin was the fix. I hope this can help anyone as I know I looked at reviews religiously when my skin was at its worst. Years later, I have nothing but positive things to say about this cream.

tretinoin 0.025% cream

I have used this brand for a little over 5 days. I have noticed some minor burning and peeling. I just started using a moisturizer AFTER rather than before it, and that has seemed to help. I was a little worried after reading a ton of tretinoin reviews that I would experience a "purging" period and start breaking out badly, but I haven't experienced that yet. So far my skin has been pretty even and smooth. I'm impressed, and will continue to use this product.

Retin a helped my acne

I was prescribed Actavis Tretinoin cream 0.025% and it has worked miracles. Nothing stopped my acne breakouts on my cheeks. They were horrible and red and we're leaving ugly scars. I couldn't take it any more. You need to stick to using it every night, nonstop. Within the first 2 month I saw great improvements. I struggled with acne since I was 17. I hate it. But this has made my skin so much better. I started using it age 24 and now 26 still use it due to it having rerun a. Helps with preventing wrinkles. I also started taking Tri Sprintec birth control. I recommend it. Stick with it for 6 months don't give up.

Comments

Not even a week and i tell you it works wonders

my acne condition was at a moderate severe rate before i used this which was almost a week ago. i noticed that my skin wasn't responding to Duac like it used to so i changed up my regimen and gave steiva-a a shot. i had alot of flair ups and nodes on my chin and started using this 5 days ago and now they're all almost flat and im only on 0.025% . this cost me $14 for a 25g tube and worth it.. down side of this is the dry and flaky skin other than that its great!!

Popular Prescription treatments