St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion

it works!

smells good not greasy doesnt irritate my skin ive been using since last week and it works. it smells so good and it is not greasy which I love :) I use it for my arms, feet, and knees and they are not dry anymore. definitely would recommend it to anyone :)

Guest Robert
Guest Robert

LOVE this smell Moisturizes Did i mention the smell? NONE I love this stuff. It smells sooooo good! Every time i see the bottle i open it and smell it like 20 times. It has been the best moisturizer i have ever used.

Comments

Not greasy Fast absorbing Makes skin healthier None! I absolutely love this lotion. I use every day. It's not greasy at all. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant. My skin looks better than a lot of the girls I work with. I use immediately after showering. I even put this on my face at night--my face looks great when I wake up. I have really oily skin and this doesn't add to it. I live in Tucson, AZ and I don't sweat it off at all with temps of 110+. It smells so delicious. I threw out all the other lotions because this is my one and only lotion.

Comments

-Moisturizes on contact -30 min - 1 hour after application, it's totally soaked in and your skin feels as smooth as a glass surface, not kidding! -Soothes irritated redness after 30 min (shaving related) -Nice, tame smell -Thick BUT water based = no grease -Large container, pump, inexpensive per ounce -Bc it's water based it can be sweated off or washed off easily if you don't give it enough time to absorb -Contains Mineral Oil, Methylparaben (parabens clog pores and mineral oil is derived from petroleum ... yikes!) INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Urea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Disodium EDTA, Stearamidopropyldimethylamine, Petrolatum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Red 40 (CI 16035), Propylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Colloidal Oatmeal, Sorbitol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract. (That was for those of you ingredient conscious!) Been using for a few months now. Very moisturizing but not greasy. Pleasant smell, nice thick texture. If you keep it cool, it also has a nice soothing/cooling effect. I have very sensitive body skin that gets irritated by sweat, friction and shaving VERY easily, erupting in bumps and sometimes acne. This stuff calms the irritation down and smooths the skin. Great to use on legs after shaving. Absorbs almost instantly.

Popular Dry/Sensitive