St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash Reviews

Brand: St. Ives

St. Ives Clear Pore Cleanser Purifying Face Wash

Guest Trish
Guest Trish

This works! I love how it makes my skin feel. I have used this for about 6 years, and my skin is completely clear. I have combination skin that is very difficult to even out, and this product cleaned without drying. LOVE IT!!! I can't find it anywhere!!! It does get watery over time, but that does not change the effectiveness. This is by far my most favorite facial cleanser on the market, even if I do have to buy it online!

Guest Kirsten
Guest Kirsten

Cleans skin (pores) very well Light scent, not too strong, and does not irritate eyes Leaves skin soft and clean Hard to find in local stores Gets watery if left unused for a long time (but does still work) I have been using this product for about five years now. When I use it consistently my skin is clearer, and has a healthy glow. I have combination skin and it works well for both. I would not trade this product for any other, I love it!

Guest Eve
Guest Eve

Removes makeup, clears pores, gives glowing, radiant skin, rejuvenating, clean scent It's so hard to find it now. Stores that once carried it do not anymore. I love this product. Not only did I find that it removed make up, it truly clears your pores and removes acne. I could see and feel a difference after using it, especially if you use it before going to bed. When you wake up in the morning, your skin is soft, smooth, clear, and acne is significantly less visible or gone. For me, the cherry on top is that it makes my skin glow! I get complements all the time about what healthy, glowing skin I have. I wish St. Ive's made this formula in a bodywash! It's true, when it's almost finished, it does get a little watery, but shaking it before each use should solve the problem. You can still find this product online, and I wouldn't care too much about the cost because, for whatever reason, most stores aren't carrying it anymore. It's an excellent product! I say, stock up on it!

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

Smells nice takes off make-up really well does NOT fight pimples turns watery over time I used to use this religiously and it worked for a bit but I would ALWAYS break out. It starts off very thick but if you have the product for a couple of months it turns watery. Great for make-up removal but I wouldn't buy it just for that

Comments

Removes makeup, dirt, and oil. Helps minimize the breakouts. Can be drying. The fragrance is a little strong for those who are sensitive to strong smell. It's worth trying. Works better than most over the counter treatments.

Popular Cleansers/Washes