Solugel Benzoyl Peroxide (8%) Gel Reviews

Brand: Solugel

Solugel Benzoyl Peroxide (8%) Gel

Helps a bit

reduces redness mildly drying not a cure bleaches fabrics This is good to treat existing breakout, but lousy as a preventative. Redness and swelling is reduced overnight. Mildly dries out my skin. I am often afraid to use this medication because I've ruined towels and clothing even after thoroughly washing my hands. It's also made my eyebrows significantly lighter.

Comments

Will eventually work (the speed in which you'll see the results will vary depnding on the person) Doesn't create any new major/noticeable skin troubles (acne, rashes etc.) Need to be used consistently for maximum effect Sometimes dries the skin (if applied too much at once) Redness on occasion It's not bad, it'll eventually work (it's not a scam or anything like that) it's good for treating acne especially user will occasionally experience redness as well as dryness/flaking doesnt smell bad to me

Guest yosr
Guest yosr

i tryed it for a week now and i noticed a real change on my skin, the dryness of my skin,i have to use an other moisturing cream, the bad smell i recommend it for all because it's more affordable, and bring quik results

Guest WpgGuy
Guest WpgGuy

Usually gets rid of most noticeable trouble spots by morning (if applied at night). Skin is incredibly oily throughout the day. After using it for a week, my skin becomes immune to the medication, and the Solugel no longer has any effect unless I stop for a few weeks, and then use it again...It will work for another few days. If I use it sparingly, only when the face is getting real bad, it will remove most redness and spots by the next morning. Continued use doesn't have an overall effect. Continued use yields the same results as just not putting on anything at all, and just washing my face really well before bed.

Guest joe doe
Guest joe doe

-free prescription in CANADA! -drys up acne over night -use moisturizer to fight dryness -new acne threw out the day(might be because i just started using it?).. -little drying/stiffness of face -little red ness -we'll see if its the real deal within a few more days if acne stops..

Guest ByeByeAcne
Guest ByeByeAcne

This solugel worked perfectly in combination with Stievamycin. I applied Solugel 8 every morning and stievamycin every night, and within a week, myself and others noticed a clearly visable difference. This stuff will *REALLY* dry your skin out, i suggest using a moisturizer once your skin starts flaking. Overall the only cons are the dryness of the skin and how strong smelling the cream is. (It will make you tear up in the eyes!) Definitely worth it, i couldnt have been perscribed a better combination than Solugel-8 and Stievamycin.

How do you use the combination of both pruducts ? Please let me know, would like to try it. SD

Popular Topical