SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: SkinCeuticals

SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

-clears skin -improves texture -diminishes hyper pigmentation -reduces fine lines and wrinkles -no initial breakout -price I've tried just about everything, from the Regimen to prescription antibiotics to Retin A, and seriously nothing has worked towards clearing my skin as well as this product has. I currently face no breakouts but continue using as a preventative measure and to reduce severity of marks from old acne spots. This is a very expensive item but it is so worth it, to the point that I added this item just to review it for you guys. If you can afford it I highly recommend it. I was fortunate enough to get it for free as a gift but plan on repurchasing. This isn't just a simple salicyclic acid gel, it contains a blend of acids that over time gently restructure your skin by causing cell turnover. It contains 2% Dioic Acid, 0.3% LHA, 1.5% Salicylic Acid, 3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid. It sounds like a lot but this will not irritate your skin, at least it didn't mine and I find it much more mild in comparison to Dan's BP gel and the Retin-A gel I was using prior. I apply 4-5 drops all over my face after washing wait 30 min and then follow with a light moisturizer (I use CeraVe). I do this morning and night every day but I would recommend starting out just doing this at night because just like the BP in the regimen you have to work yourself up to a full dosage. Seriously this has changed my appearance so much I love it. If you try it be sure to stick with it, and wait atleast a month.

Comments