Skin Culture Peel Reviews

Brand: Skin Culture

Skin Culture  Peel

-did improve acne marks! -skin was soft afterwards -skin was GLOWING... for like one day It was at one point where my acne marks were really dark and weird even foundation would not cover them!! It was hard getting through the day so i was desperate!! I was in isoltion and began peeling in about 6 to 7 days till 12 days. After the scars did get better and I was able to cover them up woth foundation and they actually covered up nicely so I was happy but I would not say it was worth 12 days of total isolation! it was SO difficult. the BURNING pain when puttin it on...it bought tears to my eyes 1st time but after the 2nd it got better!! (I used number 4) Did NOT help with acne infact I had loads and small pimples after -did NOT get RID of acne marks and scars :( but still helped about 40-50% -glow did not remain for more then a day or two -skin went back to normal pretty much straigh away in terms of acne Im glad I went ahead with it cos it really helped me in the short term and lightened marks which wud have been really bad by now if i hadnt done it -its very difficult procedure I would recommend if desperate like I was :)

Comments