Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream, SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream, SPF 15

loved using this cream

I love this cream it's light and keeps my skin moisturised this is perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. i loved it so much i also tried the anti aging night cream which has green tea in it which my skin loves. its smells amazing so im now sorted for my day and night creams x

Comments

Good for acne prone skin available at target! my favorite store doesn't moisturize all day long I love waking up and putting this moisturizer on. My makeup goes on so nicely after applying. I put it on and wait about 5-10 minutes and apply my primer and foundation. Half way through the day my skin starts to loose a little bit of the moisture. If i have a dry patch it will look a tad flakey. I think this is a great moisturizer but i wish it was a little bit more moisturizing on my skin. Simple is a great product line for my skin because i'm looking for a basic skin care product with no additional additives and I think i may have found it with this line.

Guest Lou
Guest Lou

I love this moisturizer. It doesnt break me out because it is so light and not filled with gunk like the other moisturizers! Difficult to purchase. not available in all countries/ drugstores Buy! if you can find it

Comments

Helps with peeling Makes some parts of skin smooth Stings my sensitive skin Doesn't work well on chin with perscrition acne gel I use this product in the morning, spot treatment through the day(if needed), and at night combined with Veltin Gel. My chin and around my mouth is always peeling and it sometimes helps.

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Doesn't affect acne Makes skin soft and smooth Fairly cheap for a moisturizer Has SPF for sun exposure Makes skin sort of oily I love this product. It's so hard to find a good moisturizer that is fragrance free, has SPF, and makes my skin soft. I have combination skin, so an oily t zone and dry cheecks, and it makes my skin soft but leaves it somewhat oily. I still love this product though.

Popular Dry/Sensitive