Simple Soothing Facial Toner Reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Soothing Facial Toner

It used to work so wonderfully for me

Before my terrible breakout with CeraVe foaming cleanser this toner helped with the oiliness of my skin and felt so refreshing! I've recently started using it again and I noticed that my skin was getting irritated such as stinging and red blotches, I'm not sure why. It didn't last long because believe it or not... all I did was pour some purified water on a cotton ball and dabbed in the irritated areas, the redness went away within the hour :) I actually would recommend this toner to someone who's looking for a refreshing, little to no alcohol toner but it just doesn't work for me anymore.

Brilliant

This is the only toner that I have used that has not caused me to breakout. I use it along with Simple's refreshing facial wash and it has done wonders for my skin, which has the annoying tendency to both break out and be very, very dry.

Calms and softens

No alcohol Softens skin Perfect for sensitive skin Small bottle I love the simple line all around. When I added this toner to my regimen my skin was softer, more supple, and my red marks have calmed down a lot. Perfect toner for me!

Comments

Very gentle, alcohol free. No dyes or harsh chemicals. Does not burn or irritate. Leaves skin feeling clean and balanced. gentle enough to use on eye area to remove makeup. Has not caused any breakouts. I love putting this on my skin hm, i guess not knowing if this toner is actually helping my skin or if it is just an obscelete step in my skin care routine. Purifying, gentle, doesn't cause breakouts. fair priced. A lot comes in a bottle. Does not have the harsh effects of other alcohol based toners. Although Simple does have witch hazel which contains alcohol, but its the minimal amount of alcohol so that its not irritating. If you have sensitive skin, this toner is lovely :)

Popular All-over treatments