Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15

Wouldn’t recommend

I used this moisturiser last year. Initially it seemed to work very well and calm my skin down. However, after a week or so my skin broke out quite badly. I tired it again 6 months later and the same thing happened again unfortunately.

Safe, good product.

This is the only moisturiser I have ever used that doesn't break me out. The SPF is great to use with Isotrex gel to protect against the sun risk Isotrex causes. I apply it daily and have smooth skin when it is used; no flaking, no peeling. Great safe product.

Comments

Did not work for my skin type

I have oily/combination/sensitive skin and I wanted to love this moisturizer since Simple's makeup remover products work so well for me! This moisturizer felt heavy on the skin and made me look more oily throughout the day. On days I wore this under makeup, my face looked like a greasy mess.

Irritating product for me

I don't understand how everyone has all these great reviews on here. On paula's choice, people say that their skin was peeling and red because of this. My skin didn't peel, but it sure irritated it and it made my skin red. I didn't have this on for more than 3 hours. I immediately returned the product back to the store the next day. If it wasn't irritating, I would probably enjoy this product.

Comments

Does what it says on the tin!

This is the moisturiser that I use in the regimen (I'm British - that's why I spelt it that way!) It's great for mixing my jojoba oil with and soaks into the skin nicely....I also use it in the mornings after BP 2.5 and if I have time allow it all to sink in for a couple of hours the wipe off excess with a baby wipe and apply foundation.

Great oil-free moisturizer

calms my skin spf lightweight I used this moisturizer mostly because of the spf built in, oil-free and because of the vitamins too ! For some reason, this moisturizer calms my redness and makes my pimples a little smaller during the day. I find it great for any season !

Perfection to a Tee

SPF Light Simple I have super sensitive, extremely acne prone skin. I suffered from severe acne for years so decided to do the "drugstore" version of the Acne.org treatment. I bought this as the moisturizer and it could not be more perfect. There is nothing irritating about the ingredients. It's noncomodogenic and oil free. Plus they have it in SPF 15 (which is what I picked up specifically). It's light enough to use in the summer and effective enough in winter as well. Hands down the best moisturizer I've ever used - drugstore or high end. I will never go back to anything else. This does not irritate my skin and absorbs right up. Go get you some.

Perfect for oily skin

Lightweight Non greasy Skin feels silky after None so far! I love this for my daytime moisturizer! I have oily skin and have always struggled to find a good daytime moisturizer that didn't leave me feeling greasy. This is perfect. It is so light, yet so moisturizing. My skin is soft, but not heavy and greasy. And also protected from the sun! My makeup goes on perfectly as we'll. I can't say enough good things about this product!

Comments

Light, not too heavy No bad smell Protects skin feels sticky sometimes I have combination skin and its hard for me to find a moisturizer that works. I really like this one because it doesn't smell and it goes on light. It also protects skin from sun damage. My skin isn't breaking out as much as it used to. It isn't perfect though, sometimes it feels kinda sticky after I apply it. I'm going to finish the bottle and then try something new.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

-Great for sensitive skin -Absorbs easily -Good for combo skin -Keeps skin moisturized -Non-scented -Made me break out more later -Didn't moisturize the dry parts of my face enough -Can burn a little if used with BP -Expensive—I had a coupon and it was on sale so it wasn't that bad, but without a coupon, it's like $10 I used it and loved it for the first few weeks, but as time went on it actually made me break out more on my forehead (the area that's the worst) later, even though it's supposed to be non-comedogenic. I'd tell people to try it, because everyone's skin is different.

Popular Dry/Sensitive