Simple Cleansing Micellar Water

Simple Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

Brand: Simple

Water (Aqua), Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

It really, really works for me

I used to think I had extremely oily, sensitive skin...but after quitting ALL acne-specific products, I realized my skin has just been reacting to all the aggressive things I used on it. I switched to very, very gentle cleansing products and oils, and my skin has made an incredible turnaround. I use micellar water as a cleanser morning and night, do not rinse, and follow with skin oils (argan in morning, rosehip in evening). My skin looks perfect. Micellar water really worked for me, and it's also way faster/cheaper than anything I've tried before.

Comments