Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam Reviews

Brand: Shiseido

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Pretty affordable for the 1-2-3 set. Does not state it is for acne, but is the only thing that has actually worked (I have tried every drugstore brand, multiple products from the dermatologists, Proactive, sulfur, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid etc, herbal remedies -- even from China). Helps to whiten red marks very quickly, and also helps clear skin. I use retin a cream before bed, after the regimen. Separate products and the better moisturizers/serum is quite expensive -- although seems to make skin better. Not available in all countries -- need to use Ebay or other site that offers importation. I use this, then retina cream. I also use a face mask everyday... These three things combined are the only things that have ever worked for me... I started using this last year and had clear skin for the first time ever -- I used the expensive products though. My skin broke out when I stopped using this and tried two other Shiseido lines. I had this set (the cheapest versions) imported in and my skin is finally clearing up! Even though I am not using the expensive moisturizer or any serum at the moment, the results are not bad, although I do recommend using those products if you can afford to...as they give the skin a glow. I really hope this helps other people who have had no luck with "acne" regimens. ^-^

Comments