Sea Salt Soap Reviews

Brand: Sea Salt

Sea Salt Soap

Guest wstnat
Guest wstnat

completely natural made from organic ingredients benefits of anti-bacterial properties of salt gentle on acne and sensitive skin it's easy to make at home (if you're a soaper) can sting a little if you have sores I make my own soap bars at home. One recipe that I've found over the internet that I absolutely adore is salt soap. It is by far the only soap (cleanser) that I've found to be most suitable for my skin which is sensitive, oily and acne prone. Salt may sound a little harsh but in fact it's so gentle, I use it several times a day on a daily basis with no problems of skin irritation. In fact, I will never use any other facial cleansers or facial soaps other than my own salt soap bar. You can also find salt soaps available at organic stores. If you have sores on your face from ruptured acne, using a salt soap can sting a little which is normal since the salt is acting on the open wound. I usually follow up with a homemade ACV toner (diluter Apple Cider Vinegar) and a gentle moisturizer. I dab tea tree oil on acne spots and leave well alone.

Comments