Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent Reviews

Brand: Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent

Sea Breeze is a MIRACLE!!!

i have had acne since i was 7 and im now 14 it got really bad around 6th grade so when i was 12 you could barely see any clear skin if i had any then about one month ago my aunt told me about sea breeze. she said her boyfriend has it and he has acne really bad like mine. and suggested it to me. so i went to Walmart and got it. i have been using it on my face and back and it has tremendously decreased my acne. im soooooooo thankful for this.

very good astringent

super cheap face feels very clean and fresh / good smell gets rid of acne I recently started breaking out, esp. my t zone area. I wasnt really sure about switching face wash so I went to giant to just look at astringents while shopping. I saw sea breeze and id never tried it before. I have severely sensitive skin. I break out if someone even touches my face. so I bought it on a whim and it was awesome. I like the smell, it didn't dry me out or cause my face to turn beat red after I wash it. I saw so much dirt on that cotton ball. u feel very cleab and ur face is super soft deff buy it!! my acne dried up fast. and I haven't had.a flare up since. good on cystic too. ps. its ok to use twice a day.. I deff do :)

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

Felt cool and clean while applying Smelled fresh Made me breakout Read the great reviews, figured I'd give it a try. Few days in, my skin breaks out in painful pimples. Certainly not pleased and won't be using this again. I already use a detox mask and so I doubt it was ridding me of extra toxins. Search continues.

Comments

It works as a great make-up remover. :) none :P Most make-up removers still leave make-up in your pores which clogs them up and causes blimishes.But if you use Sea Breeze, it gets the make-up off of your skin & out of your pores

Guest Rizell
Guest Rizell

1. Love the *fresh* feeling! 2. Clears up acne, pimples, etc. 3. Nice clean smell. 4. Gets rid of dirt. 5. Doesn't leave skin dry. None ;o) I had several pimples on my forehead and acne between my eyebrows. After using this for a week, my face is almost clear! I can't believe it. I was about to spend $12 on Tea Tree Oil until I found this! I use noxema (the big tub) on my face. Then after that, I apply the Seabreeze. And I use a Cetaphil face moisturizer. And it's funny, because I only had been using noxema and not the Seabreeze. After using the Seabreeze, it made me realize how much dirt I had been leaving on my face. And I would be putting moisturizer on all of that dirt. Perhaps that's the way to having clear skin - making sure your skin is thoroughly cleaned. Seabreeze can do that.

Guest marisol
Guest marisol

great to use after a make up remover to take the bottem layer off your pores !!! i swear by it !!! &&+ i love the tingle it means its working(: none? 1.i like to use a make up remover to wipe my face with to remove the days makeup and then 2.put seabreeze on a cotton ball and wipe on my face untill theres nothing on the cotton ball (use more than one cotton ball i usuall use up to 5)after that i 3.use a blackhead removinq scrub that i found at target (the brand is up & up) it works sooooooooo good !!!! it cleared my face and made my pore 3 times smaller than they were !!!

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

Miss it very much. Awesome stuff! Can't find it anywhere any more? Looking for Sea Breeze skin cleanser in Alberta Canada & can't find it? Does anyone know where to find it here?

RTG
I just came across your post: did you ever find Sea Breeze? It's funny that I came across this because I just bought some this morning at Walgreen's (I'm in New Jersey). Sorry - only 8 years too late!! ;)
Guest Bee
Guest Bee

Helps control oil, therefore causing smaller and clearer pores and helps to prevent future acne. I love the feeling of it when you put it on. To some it's like a stinging, but it makes my skin feel so nice afterwards! It also takes of a bunch of dirt and other things your skin doesn't want! Other than the kind of stinging feeling, which I actually love, there are none! This product really helps to keep my dang oil under control. My tzone gets really oily and putting this on after washing my face helps to get rid of extra oil and keep my skin nice, soft, and ungreasy. I put it on more than recommended sometimes, after sweating or anything, and it really helps!

Popular All-over treatments