Sauna

Sauna Reviews

User152894

Excellent

Leaves pores totally cleaned from inside out Brings out all the gunk and strong initial breakout Helps cleaning the pores from inside out. Brings out all the gunk faster. I love it!

Guest Nitsua
Guest Nitsua

Detoxifying Cleansing Relaxing Burns Calories A little pricey and far from where I live. The only one is 20 miles away. I go to the sauna every week for 2-3 hours. Wash your face before you go in so your pores are clear and oils are gone. I like to bring Tea Tree Oil and put about 5 drops in the spoon you use to create steam filled with water before dumping it on the rocks. The Tea Tree Oil smells really good and helps kill all the stuff on your face while your body sweats and pushes all the gunk out of your body to the surface. I usually stay for about 15 minutes before showering off and rinsing my face with ice cold water before hopping back in and repeating the process. You also burn a few hundred calories since it's a form of cardiovascular exercise minus the increased heart rate. bottom line though, my face looks great the next day. when i get out, it's all red and stays red because i'm cooked like a lobster, but the next day, my face looks like it's glowing and i have zero white heads when i normally have about 1 a day. definitely would recommend. but remember, wash your face before and after each use!

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

-cleanses face and body -refreshing -effective -expensive to go daily I love going to the sauna! Whenever I go, I feel my pores are being cleaned and my face clears up a lot! However, I can only go on occasions since it's so expensive. But always worth it! The cost is how much I pay for one visit! Imagine going every day! Way too much. A small alternative can be steaming for your face.

Comments

Feels great if you're in cold weather otherwise Helps you sweat, which is good for you Very refreshing Can be expensive for a gym membership, which is usually required Sweating is healthy if you take care of your skin afterwards, but beware - like everything, do in moderation. Too much and you may damage your skin or irritate it. This is great because it helps you warm up and is relaxing. Check the local community/other colleges in the area to see if they offer one for cheap - that's how I do mine now. It's good for an "every once in a while" retreat that does not damage your skin.

Guest Maria
Guest Maria

Does good for you otherwise too! Takes a bit more efford than just slapping some moisturizer or oil on your skin. Sauna is a great treatment for acne. As long as I lived at my parents and could go to sauna once a week, my skin stayed clean and pretty. Now that it's unavailable for me, my skin is really acting up. Just beware of too dry sauna!