Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray Reviews

Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray

Not for me but may work for some

Firstly, I have to say that everybody is different so what may work for one skin type may not work for another. I have tried all the range of salcura products and they didn't clear my acne but I have no doubt that it works for other people. I stopped using the spray and spot treatment as they weren't working for me, I think they were too harsh or had too many ingredients in which my skin may have been sensitive to but I still use this facewash to take my make up off which it does a really good job at. As I wash it off, it's not too harsh, cleans well and the most important thing is it doesn't break me out. Used with the Panacea elixir afterwards followed by vegetable glycerin my skin is the best it's been in years and I'm happy that I've got here using all-natural products :)

Comments

Guest Owen
Guest Owen

- Prevents Breakout - Promotes healthier skin - All Natural ingredients - In a spray form, easier to use - Reduces excess oil - Smells minty. Don't like it, depends on the person. Great product. I don't believe products that claim an all natural treatment for acne but this was made by Salcura, which is even trusted by doctors. This products works greatly, It has no side effects. It has balanced out the oil on my face and smoothed out the skin. It has even helped remove the red marks that the Benzoyl Peroxide I used, created.

Comments