Principal Secret Blemish Buster Solution Reviews

Principal Secret Blemish Buster Solution

Guest SHEILA
Guest SHEILA

i love it just be careful it can dry your face out use it where needed and if need to put it on all ove 2 to 3 nites a week when going to bed. I choose to touch up and save on it really if you can is expensive. can dry are if over use ITS GREAT HAVE HAD ACNE SINCE WAS TEEN AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THIS IS THE BEST I FOUND IN THE 29 YEARS I BEEN FIGHTING IT. ITS THE BEST JUST WISH WE GOT MORE IN A BOTTLE.

Guest Haley
Guest Haley

Well, it helped my acne a bunch. I have really persistent zits, they normally don't go away for almost two weeks. They were all gone in a night. Also, I paired this with the first step of the Clinique acne system, I only use the 1st step due to my skin type. Anyway, It's pretty nice. Stinging my forehead... ouchie ): I would use it if your having a horrible breakout. I mean, don't use it everyday because I'm sure your skin will build up tolerance, maybe once a week & You will be just fine (:

Guest Gene
Guest Gene

Fast-acting. Prevents/ takes care of larger pimples If you have sores/cuts/raw-areas on your face and you apply this, it will BURN. The sulfur in this product irritates eyes and nose. Does not seem to have an effect on black-heads. May lose effectiveness over time. Costly. About two years ago, this product was my best-friend against my persistent acne - however, it now seems to be less-effective than it used to be (my skin has probably gotten too used to it.) It smells, it burns, it flakes, it's not easy to hide (it does, after all, leave a white spot on your face) and it is quite expensive. As much as I am used to this product and as much as it has helped me, the money that I've invested into it (over $100 by now) has not shown much fruit. This product CONTROLS acne, but does not CURE it. Also, this product, in its 15 milliliters of glory, really can't be used to cover your whole face or it will dry your skin to the point of cracking. All-in-all, I'd say that rubbing aloe straight from the plant on your face has the same effect as this product, without the smell and cost. I'd recommend this if you need to get rid of a couple of enlarger pores quickly, but not for much else.

Popular Spot treatments