Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Face Powder Reviews

Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Face Powder

Can't Live Without It!

I've been using this stuff for years. I'm 29 and have extremely oily skin. To help matte my face, I've paired this with Clinique's Acne Solutions foundation for maximum coverage while at work. However, sometimes when I am running to a store real quick and don't want to do my face up entirely, I'll only use this to help conceal my post acne marks. For a powder, I think it has fantastic coverage! It's also one of the few powders that doesn't seem to make my acne worse. My main complaint is that this powder is bit pricey compared to other drugstore powders, but that doesn't stop me from buying it. I try to stock up when I find it on sale (like buy one get one 1/2 price at CVS). Also, this powder comes with a useless applicator brush. I just toss that into the trash and use a normal powder puff like you see in most compacts.

Comments

What I Wear

Rather Cheap Doesn't dry Last for pretty much the whole day Not as much coverage as I would love Ive been using this powder for years. It matches nicely to your face and doesn't leave you dry. The only downfall is that isn't doesn't have full coverage....which is a problem if you suffer from acne like me :x however, it does make it manageable.

Comments