Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Stick Concealer Reviews

Physician's Formula Gentle Cover Stick Concealer

This covered the redness I usually get around the sides of my nose pretty decently. The texture is not something I like...super thick and creamy, very hard to blend, especially if you're covering a sore pimple. It was so hard to blend onto a pimple that it just resulted in a purple spot (much like trying to put regular concealer over a red pimple) I don't like this product at all.

Guest Samantha
Guest Samantha

Covers redness very well. Hides acne pretty well. Broke me out HORRIBLY Hard to blend Very thick I would not recommend this product because when I applied it over a zit, it would get 1000 times worse the next day. It's also very hard to blend which is annoying and can look unnatural

Comments

covers red marks very well. make up goes on well over it. non-greasy/oily. does not break out skin. pretty thick and takes time to blend in. I love this product. It has worked so much better than anything I have tried in the past. Worth the time it takes to apply because it stays on all day. I use it with the Physician's Formula powder and it looks great!

Comments

- Gets rid of redness - Easy to apply - Cheap - Non acnegenic (didn't make me break out) - Sometimes can show under makeup especially if your using something light to cover overtop - Smells kinda weird It's a good concealer if you want a green one. I switched to the skin coloured one though.

Popular Concealer