Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Phisoderm

Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

Very Gentle Hypoallergenic Soap Free Fragrance Free Alcohol Free Made Specifically For Sensitive Skin None This product is great! I've tried so many different cleansers, over the years, but I always come back to pHisoderm! Though I really didn't start using it full time until a month ago, this is the only cleanser that doesn't dry out or irritate my face (and I have severely sensitive skin). I use it both morning and night (3 pumps per use), and I have yet to encounter a problem with it. It really doesn't look like the picture does anymore though. pHisoderm has changed this product back to their original formula, and the product now comes in a different looking bottle. It's cheap, very gentle, and super effective. I recommenced pHisoderm for anyone out there, with sensitive skin, looking for a new and/or gentler cleanser.

Guest Selena
Guest Selena

It's an excellent cleanser, bringing back the ph-7 balance to your skin. From pass experience [1980's], this product helped the best when my children, who are adults now, had the chicken pox, and the only thing that would stop the itching and heal the skin, on the on set of breakout, was Phisoderm. May dry your skin and irriation for those with server senitive skin. Investigate the product and read all you can about it and then ask your dermatologist if this product will help your skin and body reach its ph balance. This is an old product and can work if and when you determine what can irratate your skin. Not all products are good for everybody. I give it a thrumbs up.

Guest Annie
Guest Annie

Seriously, I was so bummed when I couldn't find this facewash anywhere because it works SO well. But I checked on [link removed] and ordered an entire case of it... it is the BEST! only that its not available in stores as far as I can tell

Guest Max
Guest Max

Foam, once applied to skin, liquidates. Because it's already foam, you don't need to use your hands to lather it up. Inexpensive, smells awesome. Stops working after a while I am writing about the foam wash, which isn't on this site. Phisoderm seems to be a very good product, but it's so hard to find. The first results are great. It has hyaluronic acid, which, I learned in biochem class, helps to regenerate cells. It's comparable to cetaphil, and yea, sadly they both stop working after a while, and you have to move onto another product.

Guest Jackie
Guest Jackie

Always feels great on my face. Doesn't aggrevate my skin. Can use everyday. Having a hard time find it in the stores. I have been looking everywhere, and it seems they are taking it off the shelves. I use this everyday. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I have young looking skin, and I try to take care of my face as long as possible, and this product is the best.

Guest Christy
Guest Christy

Cleared my face right up Feels kinda like a light lotion like they say: wash, rinse, repeat.. and it really works! try try try you'll never know until you try but you have to be willing to do it

Guest Soul Harvest Christian Apparel
Guest Soul Harvest Christian Apparel

The only thing that's never been too harsh for my super-sensitive face:) Was taken off the market, until... I just found what they claim to be "brought back"! It has a different look, but I think that it's it. I'm ordering tonight. Chattanooga Distributing [link removed]

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Love it!! This is the only product that does not irritate my skin. Since it has been discontinued, my face looks awful. I've not found anything else that works. Does anyone know where to buy it in the U.S.? none

Guest Miranda
Guest Miranda

My skin is sensitive to fragrenced soaps and acne medications, this is very good because it comes unscented. I use it every day on my face when I take a shower. Clears up acne and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! NONE!!!! Buy this product. It works very very well.

Guest Kate
Guest Kate

Very light on the skin. Has a mild smell. Left my face soft, smooth and refreshed. Very gentle, does not remove make-up very well. I like this product a lot. It's great for the price. I do like something a little stronger for the summer breakouts.

Popular Liquid