Philosophy On A Clear Day Botanical Blemish Cream Reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Philosophy On A Clear Day Botanical Blemish Cream

Relatively inexpensive for brand name, dept store moisturizer sticky, heavy, doesnt do a thing for acne I could be wearing this moisturizer or plain sunscreen and it feels the same. It's awfully sticky esp when I don't wash it off my hands right away.

Comments

It felt great on my skin, light, airy... I wanted to use it all the time, just because it felt so good. Also, the packaging was cute. It started out working great, but things never went beyond and initial slight improvement. And it stained my white towels pink if I got it on them and then ran them through the dryer. It just wasn't worth the money. I got the Sephora brand $8 cleanser instead. It's blue, which is a little weird, but worked a ton better.

Guest Myranda
Guest Myranda

DECENT moisturizer strong, yucky, odor I've been switching and searching products for years now, so I know what works for me (and not much has!)and what doesn't. Unfortunately, every time I applied this product(which states to use it before bedtime) my skin felt sticky -even in the morning upon waking. It did nothing for my acne and it caused me to brake out so I stopped using it. Overall, not a good product, but I just used the Neutrogena Facial Peel minutes ago and my skin looks great!

Popular All-over treatments