Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral, SPF 30

Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral, SPF 30 Reviews

Titanium dioxide (13.65%), zinc oxide (14.70%).

Illite, silica, barium sulfate, tapioca starch, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, salicylic acid, salix alba (willow) bark extract, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, magnesium myristate, kaolin, maltodextrin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water (aqua), butylene glycol, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium edta.

May Also Contain:
Mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, manganese violet, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide, aluminum powder, carmine.

Excellent for on the go touch ups!

Keeps oil at bay Provides SPF protection Doesn't break me out Price This is a great product for oily skin. I have been on the Regimen for about a month. Though it has extremely dried out my skin, I still get pretty oily in my t-zone. I keep this in my purse to touch up the oil, and it applies SPF 30 to my face! It's like killing two birds with one stone. It doesn't break me out, and keeps oil at bay. Definitely will repurchase this item. The only down fall is the price, I think $30 is a little much, but that will not stop me from repurchasing.

Comments