PerfectSkin 3-Step Solution Reviews

Brand: PerfectSkin

PerfectSkin 3-Step Solution

Guest Judas Barba
Guest Judas Barba

-fast to apply -smells good -soft skin -exfoliating pads -has reduced redness (scars) -didn't break me out None This product has worked very well for me. Let me note that this won't fight ur ance. I had bad acne but went with a dermatologist and my acne got almost away. Once I was done with my treatments my bought this amazing kardashian product and been working great. It didn't break me out but still get mini breakouts. It has controlled my oily skin a bit. My ance scars redness has been fading away with time. It's going to be 2 weeks now using this. I can't wait till I complete the month looking forward on this. Buy the product once ur ance is controlled or away.

Comments

Smells Good Made my skin soft Broke out TERRIBLE!!!! I didn't realize that this product was not made to help acne and stopped using Purpose and BP to control my acne and started using this. I broke out TERRIBLE. I am now on Lexli Acne Care and love it. I actually had my first round of Microderm to try and help clear up my skin. If you have acne this product is NOT for you!! Save your money.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Soft Skin, Clears pores, Smells amazing Noticeable difference, but acne still present If you are looking for an acne treatment that helps very light, light and moderate acne then I strongly recommend trying Perfect Skin. (I was using the acne.org system with some frustration. I have sensitive skin and just became a mom. The length of time for each application and the smell pushed me away from using it everyday.) I personally have moderate acne and suffer from occasional cystic acne. Oily skin was my main acne contributor. As soon as I switched I noticed a difference within two days. All the products in this kit smell AMAZING! My husband isn't hesitant to kiss me after I use my products anymore. My pores were actually starting to clear out within a week. Some blackheads that were in the T-Zone area were exfoliating away. The oily skin problem that I had previously is no longer present. The kit gives you a large amount of product. I am going into the end of my product cycle and still have 1/2 of each bottle left. Do to the quantity vs. daily use, I started using the kit three times a day. The only con I have about this kit is that I am still dealing with some acne that is persistent. I haven't had an issue with cystic acne since I started using the system. Even though this system is not for acne (stated in the fine print of the infomercial) I was fortunate I followed my gut and tried it. For ten years I have been suffering with acne and I have found something I think will work for me. I am looking forward to submitting a future review on Perfect Skin.

Popular All-over treatments