People For Plants Day Cream Reviews

People For Plants Day Cream

Best day cream for ALL skin types.

Best $30 you will ever spend. It is well worth the splurge. I know it is a lot of money, but you will not regret it! I assure you. My 'happily ever after' moisturiser. Not the slightest greasy/oily. Australian made. The price, but it is at that price because it is a certified organic product and it has so many anioxidants and minerals and vitamins in it to heal and nurture your skin, so of course it is not going to be cheap. The product claims: 91.8 % ORGANIC INGREDIENTS Perfect for all skin types, this indulgent moisturising day face cream is packed full of precious bio-available ingredients, including anti-oxidants to give thirsty skin superior hydration on top of anti-ageing and calming benefits. The secret is in the rosehip with its essential fatty acids, 9 and 6 and omega 3, which help strengthen and encourage skin elasticity and plumpness. Shea, jojoba and macadamia protect and ginkgo that was highly prized in ancient cultures for its detoxifying benefits is now known to also contain powerful anti-oxidants which help protect the skin from environmental aggressors. Your skin will feel soft, nourished looking visibly brighter and energised. Everything it claims - delivers 100% results. For all skin types including sensitive. My skin is combination, acne-prone and quite sensitive. I break out at the drop of a hat. This product did not break me out. I have been using this for aroudn 1 month, I have tried 100 other moisturisers which I used once or twice and had to throw out. This is so light and soothing, and it never makes my skin more oily then what it would be. You know how some of them make you look like an oil slick after a few hours or so? Well this one doesn't. You can wear it all day and will look radiant and bright without the greasy look. The first day I put this on, my boyfriend come home and asked me if I was pregnant ..I said..why? And he said because I looked like I was glowing! Wow how is that for a compliment?! First day and he seen results. So that is saying something. He never says that kinda stuff especially so random like that. Yup, it shocked me as much as it is probably shocking you to read. Lol :)

Comments