PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (4%) Creamy Wash

PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (4%) Creamy Wash Reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl Peroxide (4%).

Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Imidurea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG 14 M, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch

Effortless

I picked this up on a whim at a tiny pharmacy. Normally I use Proactiv, but this is a great alternative when I don't want to lug around an entire regimen while traveling or when I just want a break from Proactiv. I massage this in for a full minute and rinse with lukewarm water. I follow up with some oil free moisturizer, and I'm done. It definitely keeps breakouts away. This can also fill in for step one in the Proactiv system if I'm out of their cleanser.

Comments

Beautiful skin

My skin has never been clearer. Tried: 1. Regimen 2. Tazorac 3. Birth Control 4. Aczone 5. Duac I was my face with CeraVe hydrating cleanser and then layer this on top for about two minutes. Smaller pores. Fewer breakouts. Smoother and brighter looking skin. I think it's because it has glycolic acid and bp.

Comments