Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum Reviews

Brand: Palmer's

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum

Guest Awele
Guest Awele

Gets rid of scars Makes my skin soft when i use it at night No pimples or break outs on my face, (but maybe its because i use a facial scrub to exfoliate before i massage the serum in) Its really thick It doesn't have a great smell, but it isnt unbearable. 4 times a day is too many times a day It will get rid of your scars as long as you use it on them. I use it only once a day and i noticed a difference in 2 weeks. I suggest you wash and exfoliate the scarred area before applying the serum. I have oily skin so i use it on my face only at night before bed. Its a great product.

Comments

Didn't break me out Greasy Have to use it four times a day to see results Smells kinda fishy Made my skin very dry and flaky. Expensive Bought this as I have very bad acne scars on my face and also a big scar that I got on my hand from a deep cut. This serum smells so bad. Like fish. Due to one of the ingredients being shark liver. If I saw that before I bought it, I would never have gotten it. I also do not have that much time during my day to apply this four times a day.. I put this on my face one night and expected to wake up with new pimples the next morning but nope. Which is great but I woke up with dry peeling skin. Very suprizing from a product that is so greasy. Overall. I will no loner put this on my face but I do still put it on my hand morning and night. It's been three weeks now and I have seen no difference.

Comments

Easy to use, fast working, sticks on skin Smelly, thick, greasy This product is great. I have had acne scars on my back from a recent breakout, I started using this 3 days ago (4 + times a day) and am seriously SHOCKED at how they have already started disapearing. I suggest you purchase this, it was so cheap and I have been telling everyone. If you are suffering from acne scars, get this! The shark liver is pretty smelly but after a bit the smell goes away.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Soft skin, gets rid of scars slowly but surely U have to be consistent when using this product It takes quite a while tonotice a difference, but i like using the stick one when my skin is really dry and flaky, ill sleep with it and my skin soft in the morning, use a good exfoliator.

Guest EZ
Guest EZ

Gets rid of scars. Clogs pores, you have to use it 3 times a day. It got rid of some of my acne scars, but caused pimples. You have to apply it 3 times a day to see results, so it's very time consuming.

Popular Over-the-counter