Paleo Diet

Paleo Diet Reviews

Great!!

So I have only been eating paleo for about two weeks now but my skin has never been more clear, face and body. I use no acne products anymore just eating the paleo diet. It is a little hard because you can't eat processed foods but maybe just cutting out grains and dairy would work too. I suggest trying this out if nothing else is working for you. Definitely worth giving up all that food.

paleo diet

This diet will work but you must be very strict and you should see results within 30 days it's hard to be strict but in the end it's a great diet to live by, it cleared my skin and regulated my hormones! Remember even if it feels like it know you're not alone!

Did you quit all dairy products or significantly reduce them ?

GREAT DIET! but difficult to keep up with

I became paleo in February. I was at first gluten free and still constantly breaking out... I got tested for allergies and my results were a slight sensitivity to all grains! Which explains the inflammation of my skin. Besides DIGESTION is everything when it comes to acne and overall health. Being paleo helped my skin tremendously. (As much as I hated eating healthy coming from an Italian family and living off pasta) kale smoothies and sweet potatoes became my best friend at helping my skin. (Also having a nut and coconut allergy made it much more rough..so I still had to keep dairy in my diet) but I was CLEAR! Unfortunately, I turned 21 this summer and basically got caught up in having fun and staying out. Therefore, I found myself eating pizza. TONS OF PIZZA. Fries. Donuts. So much delicious crap and beer. That being said I'm not the clearest right now, but I also didn't want to deprive myself. I still want to live a little . I LOVE FOOD. So yes, this cheat summer was def. worth it. But I'm getting myself back on the paleo track now:) my advice is...instead of depriving yourself and finally giving in and eating a whole box of Oreos. A home cooked pasta meal and a donut here and there won't hurt. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT BALANCE;)

Would you go Paleo again and remove the dairy, or just try the no-dairy for a while to see what happens ?

WOW

so Ive been on this diet for a month now , and i now i have close to clear skin i have a few red marks and one small pimple but my skin improved amazing due to this diet.Also as the weather got good i did a ''1 week no make up detox'' and this also helped it got rid of red marks , killed the bacteria in my skin and left me with a nice tan.I do suffer with eczema and that did put my confidence down a bit but its going down and soon i will have clear skin.The feeling have not having to wear make up everyday is great , i am so happy i found this website its helped a lot. I know how self conscious people can get over acne but just let the fresh air and the sun get to your face and balance out your diet and i can a sure you it will improve i am really happy about my skin improvement.

Did you quit all dairy products or significantly reduce them ?

Focus on the cause not on the symptoms

On this diet for 1,5 years and my skin is completely clear. You really have to address the root issue, al creams just focus on the symptoms. C'mon people, don't spend your money on symptom treatment, focus on the root cause. The cause of your skin breaking down is in what you are fueling it with from the inside. Kick the sugars/grains and dairy and I promise your skin will be 100% healthier.

Worked for me!

Right now I am not on this diet because I seriously do not have time to cook so much Paleo food. BUT I was on this diet for 9 months, and i gotta say, my skin was 99% clear then. It was great. It really did work for me, i don't know why, and i don't know how. But i know that if i want clear skin as soon as i go back into doing this diet, it will surely clear up.

Did you quit all dairy products or significantly reduce them ?
At first i kept milk Kefir and butter. But it didn't get major success until i cut those two out as well and was completely dairy free!
x82

High glycemic index foods and dairy products linked to acne

Eat fruits, nuts, vegetables, fish, meat and eggs. High glycemic index foods and dairy products are linked to acne Paleo diet is a natural milk-free diet without High GI-food.

Did you quit all dairy products or significantly reduce them ?
What about tortillas can I eat that