OxyLift Oxygenated Facelift System Reviews

Brand: OxyLift

OxyLift Oxygenated Facelift System

Best Value For my money

I came across this product over 8 years ago. I wanted to make sure that this product worked, $190.35 with tax at a trade show. I did half my face for 4 weeks so that I could make sure that it worked, doing the whole face, we forget what we looked like. I could see quite a difference and so could everyone else! I had deep laughing lines, bags under eyes, and sagging. No cream on the market could do what this machine does. Also, it works on acne, in days a break out will be gone, where as I would have a scab on my face for weeks. It's quick and easy to use. I use it 3-5 min a day. Since I've owned my Oxylift since 2010, it's the best value for my money.

Comments

My menopausal acne cleared up!

Here's my OxyLift experience: I never had pimples until I hit menopause! I went to the dermatologists and tried expensive, toxic prescription creams, lotions and pills and none of them worked. My good friend had an Oxylift and let me try it and I could see my acne starting to clear up after I had used it for 6 days. I called up oxyLift and ordered mine right away. They were so nice and even gave me a free gift! I've had it for over 8 months and my acne is gone. If it starts to flare up I just give it an extra zap and it's gone. My skin looks better then it did when I was 25!

Comments

BBB needs to be notified and media

Oct 20 2016 two machines returned to a home in White Rock to the owner Cathy. To date no refund on my visa for almost $400. Numerous calls and emails without replys. Two of us bought at the PNE in Aug 2016 on impulse. STUPID move on our part. They said 90 day money back ..........still waiting!!!!!!!!!. One office staff has been nice but her hands must be tied. We need to get unhappy clients together and take this public. I know Colette and I are ready and angry now.

Faulty product Fraudulent company

Two of my family members purchased two Odilift devices at Vancouver ConventionCenter on February 14 2016. The very friendly owner, Cathy, and another staff assured us their "90 day money back guarantee" which was printed and stapled to our receipts. Products were used according to instructions but no change was seen. We contacted them and explained and they said no problem - provided us with an address to return the products and get a refund. We shipped everything with registered mail within 90 days, got confirmation in writing from them that both products were received and were given the run around for 80 days and counting that we will receive refunds. To date we haven't received anything and they have now completely stopped corresponding. This company is a fraud and they have no integrity - a bunch of thieves selling a faulty products!!

Comments

Worked on my Acne. Just follow the instructions and make sure you use it 2 times per day. This seems to kill off the bacteria and not only did it stop my acne from spreading, but it dried up and healed what I already had. You have to be vigilant with the Oxylift and use it on your skin even if you do not have a breakout as this stops them from forming in the first place. None Cost a bit of money up front, but It has given me the results I have been searching for.

Comments

zaps acne. dries up fast and goes away before it can totally become inflamed and painful. if inflamed already, oxylift will dry it up fast. removed small surface skin bumps around my chin. didn't remove lines from my forward, did not remove jowels. it does not tighten or lift skin like they say in the demos. skin looks lifted after demo because if you notice, the consultant constantly had your skin pulled by her one hand. demonstration is a skam. this item is only outstanding for zapping acne. afraid when it breaks. replacement parts of $60 is expensive.

Comments

none over priced does not work on wrinkles used for 4 months, twice a day if anything my face looked worse

I know the feeling; I ended up with broken capillaries all over my face; now I'm facing costly dermatologist treatments to correct the damage!
Guest Shelley
Guest Shelley

My eye lids have been lifted and I look 10 years younger! Love it! Anytime a little pimple starts to act up I zap it a few times and it's gone. Don't know of any Best product I've ever used. My skin hasn't looked this great since I was 20!

Made an error; wanted to vote NO but wasn't given the option. It's crap; ask yourself who wrote the above comment!

I bought this product for myself and let my son try it for his acne - within a few days his skin was almost completely clear and much healthier looking. My wrinkles are smoothed out and I've noticed that my skin is firmer and my double chin is almost gone! Well worth the price I paid. Can't say there are any cons. Cathi Graham's OxyLift is worth every penny and more! I use it consistently and my skin looks and feels great! The compliments I get are a bonous and my sons confidence is up.

Guest Jenny
Guest Jenny

I'm still waiting for the Pro to happen. I've had this product for approximately 18 months now, used it consistantly for about 6 weeks and probably only noticed a small change around my eyes regarding puffiness. I have large pores and the DVD said it would reduce these but it didn't, I have noticed virtually no change from using this product. I feel ripped off. I paid $220 through a salon so of course they were making their profit as well. I agree with Susie, don't waste your money on this product.

I, too, agree with Susie, don't waste your money. I was influenced by the positive votes but it makes me wonder if those votes were real. I ended up with granulomas on my skin after a week of using this device. I had biopsies done and my Dr. said it's possible it was from using this device. It took over 3 months to heal. Just be careful.
OxyLift is CSA/FDA approved. The OxyLift went through rigorous testing by and deemed very safe to use. We have sold over 40,000 units we have never had a complaint about any damage done to the skin by the OxyLift and could not have possibly caused granulomas! Though her doctor said "it was possible" that it was OxyLift we can tell you it's not.
Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

I've had the Oxylift for over a year and I absolutely love it. I had moderate adult acne and it cleared up in less than 7 days! Also I used it on my husband and a few of his lines totally disappeared after just 10 "session" with the Oxylift. Amazing Can be expensive ($200) but sometimes you can get it on Ebay for cheaper. I went for spa treatment that were over $80 for a single session. I love that for $200 I can use this one every day if I want and it's a one time purchase. I've spent more on "systems" thay you have to buy again and again.. Also when I get lazy with it I know that if I use it again for 7 days strait I will have clear, beautiful tighter skin. I just plan that around holidays and stuff. If you can get it cheaper great otherwise I still think it's worth $200 to get rid of my lines and acne. It totally speeds up the healing process. If I catch big zits in time (the painful, stay for a month ones) they actually go away before they surface. I think this product is just awesome.

Guest Susie
Guest Susie

Yes, this can work if used regularly. The price for this item is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!1 It used to be sold on the Shopping Channel in Canada for $98.00 Canadian. I actually got it for $36.00 once as a showstopper. Cathie Graham has GREATLY upped the price. This is clearly the Dermawand! Cathie Graham has bought the patent rights for this skin care appliance. She has upped the price ridiculously.. It is certainly not worth what she is asking. It's sad that Christina never asked nearly that much and she is the one who originally marketed it under the name Dermawand.. Cathie changed the name and upped the price. NOT WORTH WHAT CATHIE IS ASKING! IN MY OPINION.

Thank you Susie for your honest opinion. I agree. Looks like Cathie is just out for one thing! Almost bought it but glad I didn't.

Popular Misc.