Oxy Balance Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin, Vanishing

Oxy Balance Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin, Vanishing Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Benzoyl Peroxide (10% ).

Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer Homopolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone , Dimethyl Isosorbide , Edetate Disodium, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 4/12 Dimethicone, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum.

Works great!

i started using this product about 5 weeks ago. I started with the 2.5% and now I'm using the 5%. I think I will end up moving on to the 10%. I bought the product as a cream, and I put it on right after I wash my face. I wait for a couple minutes and then moisturize. it works awesome! I had pretty bad acne on my chin and cheeks, and it was gone within 2 weeks of using the 2.5%. I'd recommend using the product twice daily, as that works best for me, and I think that's what the regimen tells you to do... anyways if you're looking to clear up your acne this is definitely a good product to try!! I also paired it with a tea tree oil spot treatment for any stray pimples that might pop up, and that works well too :)

Comments

Works like any 2.5% BP product.. but doesn't leave as much white residue.

Works like any other BP Doesn't leave as much white residue. Still leaves some white residue if you use to much I would recommend this product if you are starting the regimen at home and are waiting for a gel form of BP. It still will leave a white residue when you work your way up to the recommended amount for the regimen.. but It leave less than other over-the-counter BP products.

Comments

Made my skin REALLY smooth, and cleared up almost all of my pimples and large blackheads! The smell is kinda gross, but that is the only problem! If your looking for a quick way to smoother, softer, better looking skin, use: "Acnce Vanishing Treatment for Sensitive Skin". When I first bought it and put it on, within hours my skin looked great! You can also wear it underneath your make-up, which is a bonus! Plus it is inexpensive & you can get it almost anywhere in Canada!

Guest Kathryn
Guest Kathryn

Took my acne from moderate to very light. Keeps my complexion fair. Cleared up my blackheads combined with regular exfoliation. Didn't prevent my hormonal acne (which I expected, and can deal with). Must be worn with some form of sunscreen during the day. I have been using Oxy Acne Vanishing Treatment 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide for Sensitive Skin for more than a year. My skin has never looked better. It goes on smooth, vanishing completely on the skin. Slowly but surely reducing blackheads, preventing large acne breakouts and keeps skin feeling smooth. Just make sure you were makeup or sunscreen if you were it in the sun (I wear it in the morning and night). You'll get a sunburn if you're not careful.

Guest WAH
Guest WAH

Dear Viewers, I believe that this acne medicine works well enough to help acne that is not bad. Hey vieweres again, This medication smells horrible because of the acohol. Some people say that it made their face worse but it depends on the face. Just be careful. i recommend asking your doctor to make sure.

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

There are none. :/ This stuff is crap. Smells really bad. Doesn't work. This was actually the first acne product that I had ever used before. And probably one of the worst. It didn't work for me at all, and my acne just stayed the same. I do not recommend it for anyone.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Pretty good. Takes awhile to absorb Quit drinking NUTRISWEET, and have regular dentist visits. I suffered for years with acne. I tried everything. I quit eating/drinking things with artificial sweetener, and I have no more cystic acne. A few blemished here and there still. Change your pillowcases. Clean your makeup brushes. Apply makeup with clean sponge everyday. These are all things I have learned. Most important is the Nutrisweet.

Guest sunshineyellow
Guest sunshineyellow

Not much. Didn't do anything. My acne stayed the same as if I wasn't using anything on it. It smells bad. It didn't do anything for my skin. I switched to it because it is 2.5%BP instead of my 5% Benzagel5 that I was using because the Benzagel dried my skin out, even though it made my skin virtually clear. I am switching back. Smells bad, didn't help my acne (or bacne), but it didn't irritate my skin either.

Guest Andraya
Guest Andraya

It is well priced and since it also comes in a tinted formula I was able to stop using foundation as well. Bit smelly, will bleach clothing and towels. Can't be used under makeup as it will cause the makeup to ball up and flake off. Decent product at a decent price. After about a week of consistent use people were asking what I was using. Some people assumed I was tanning since it is a bit darker than my normal skin tone.

Guest Cadence
Guest Cadence

It clears mild/moderate acne quickly and effectively, it is inexpensive. Smells Awful...well, atleast the newer version of this does. They actually don't make this one anymore, its a newer looking one, which i thought was the same product, but the smell proves me wrong If you have mild/moderate acne this product will work for you, that is if you can stand the smell!