Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment Reviews

Brand: Origins

Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment

Guest April
Guest April

Sinks right it to reveal soft,smooth skin! Smells Heavenly! Spendy( worth it) and wish packaging was pump type. I have to start off by telling you that my skin is combonation and very, very, sensitive as well as acne-prone. I was reading a skin care guide and this product was in a list of skin care products that was recommended for skin regeneration. I have tried so many serums, ETC...That caused me so much irritation! I thought I was destined not to use anything on my skin. This product proved me wrong! It has dramatically improved the look of my skin without breakouts! It is like a serum to me because it absorbs so quickly and allows me to follow up with a moisturizer on dry days or just an SPF on more humid days. I apply this all around the eye area as well. I don't have any irritation and it is like a spa (smells so heavenly!) I have been using this for almost 2 months now and can see my face glowing when I look in the mirror! This is a wonderful treatment, you should give it a try!

Guest Elizabeth
Guest Elizabeth

Very Moisturizing without being greasy. A bit expensive Really helps my combination skin. My dry parts are moisturized and my really oily parts stay matte. I think it's also helped with my breakouts. I recommend this product.

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

I like that some of my scin is nice and clean. other parts of my scin are breaking out. IM 15, and ive had acne for a year. Im done with it. I've done my time. I would say i had light to mild acne. A couple pimples here and there. Black heads all over my nose. Ive been using differin for about a week and a half. I've had no breakouts on my forehead, outer cheeks, or chin, (knock on wood for me!) but my nose feels like a tomato garden. red blochyness and im not sure if its working. but i hope, ill check back in about another week and a half.

Popular Moisturizers