Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Origins

Origins Ginzing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

A superb oil-free mid range moisturiser

I recently bought the Natural Beauty Bible in an attempt to replace the toxic products in my regime with more natural options. The book details reviews from 2000 users and this was top, so i gave it a try. I was worried it would break me out, purely because it was a new product on my face but I needn't have worried. It is a gel-like cream, lightweight, oil-free, and sinks in like a dream. The smell is utterly divine - grapefruits, orange, tangerine etc, I love it so much I sit sniffing my hands for a while! The cream is fortified with Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean which Origins suggest "jumpstarts hydration levels". I'm not sure about that but it certainly moisturises with no greasy feeling whatsoever and my skin looks visibly different after a month of using it. Even in photographs, I can see the difference. I thought it might be because my make-up sits better on top of this product ( I was using Neutrogena oil-free previously) but I have notice a great improvement in my naked face. I am not not ashamed to allow my boyfriend to see my freshly showered and make-up free face because it just looks better, glowing, healthy and clear. For the first couple of weeks I did notice two or three VERY small short-lived blemishes appeared on my cheeks, close to my nose but they have since disappeared. My skin is currently better than it ever has been and I'm 34!

Comments