Omnilux Light Treatment

Omnilux Light Treatment Reviews

Brand: Omnilux

Guest Jane Thorton
Guest Jane Thorton

I had a good experience, noticed a gradual change, though I was a mild case so not sure if you should base your decisions on me. Price I would recommend this for a mild case, I'm not so sure about more sever acne cases, anyway there's a great resource I found about <a href="[link removed]">red light therapy</a> there a lot of information there, I had no idea red light was used for so many things really!

Comments

I don't think I have any...honestly. The facials felt good in between treatments. That's about it. Too expensive Didn't do squat. Did I say too expensive? May work for some, but not for me....I'd rather go tanning outside, at least that seems to help and get me tan.

Guest Katherine
Guest Katherine

It cleared up my face fast. with a help of an atibiotics. really seen the result for the 1st or 2nd week of the treatment/session! makes your skin sensitive.(especially in the sun) other than that nothing! i have clear face before when i was in my teens i never really had any issue or worry about having aq zits biut when i reached my 20's i started to notticed that my face is starting to gets worst. i had acne all over my face. it was so fraustrating that i dont want to go outside the house no more or i put lots of makeup to hide it... ive tried proactive and every product in commercial or even drug store that says and promise to clear your face within weeks but sad to say they all crap! so here am i one day i search about treatment and found about this red and blue laser treatment i was skeptical at first but i was like it wont kill me if ill just try. my doctor charge me $55 dollar per session and i have to do it twice a week. i am in my 5th week now and i am so happy.. my face just cleared up and i dont have acne now/. i am just working for my next step coz it left me discoloration on my face..

Guest Enlux Light User
Guest Enlux Light User

I used the Enlux blue light treatment (They didn't have an enlux review page, so I'm writing it here) And it works wonderfully well. I don't know how it compares to the Omnilux treatment You have to use it consistently to see result. If you go to [link removed], they have these bulbs, and actually just came out with a newer (and unfortunately more expensive) bulb but it looks like it works in a significantly shorter amount of time. Anyways, I bought a bulb and I use it before bed while watching tv. I use it every night for a couple of weeks and once my acne gets better I reduce my usage to every other day, then to twice a week. The only problem is once the acne goes away I forget to use it as much... and it eventually comes back. I also use this treatment in conjuction with washing my face with a mild facial wash and using non-codomegenic face lotion.

Guest Mercedes
Guest Mercedes

No pain involved, no downtime. Need to do it frequently for long term results. See even better results for mild cases of acne. I loved it and found it a good in-between before I could save up for my laser procedures. You need to go twice a week for about 4 weeks for a full cycle of treatment so that can be pretty time consuming. Overall I highly recommend the procedure. I wasnt as oily and my skin looked had a better look on the surface.

Guest kat
Guest kat

works better than anything I have ever used before, completely cleared my skin - no new spots and has helped to clear old red marks. Skin is clean and not greasy anymore. Expensive but worth every cent. The only thing other than Accutane that will work and keep acne away for good. Best results when done with two peel treatments and three monthly follow ups.

Guest an Irish Tony
Guest an Irish Tony

Took a golfball size cyst away in one day lots money I have cystic acne. this worked well. i had one that suddenly grew giant! huge huge. this worked. went back a few times to work on some spots. looking for a home laser.

Guest Very Unhappy
Guest Very Unhappy

NONE Omnilux made my skin 100x worse. I am breaking out like crazy. It did way more harm than good. Before omnilux, I would never have considered myself someone with severe acne. Now I don't even want to go out of the house. I am very upset and displeased with this treatment. I went through nine alternating sessions of red and blue lights about five weeks ago. With every week, my skin has gotten progressively worse. I would not wish this treatment upon anyone. It has been the worst five weeks of my life. No one told me that my skin was going to get worse. Now they claim that it will get better in 12 weeks. How can I go through 12 weeks of absolute torture? This treatment is not worth your pain or your money. Do not do it.

Guest Dominique
Guest Dominique

I ad this done when I was about 15 and my skin became perfect! Smooth clear and even. The ONLY thing to ever work! It's magic! lol I highly recommend it I finally had confidence in myself and a much higher self esteem Its been about 5 yrs later and my skin is acting up again but only a quater as bad as it was originally so ive booked myself in next week to have a few more treatments. It makes ur skin a little sensitive just after BUT ITS WORTH IT!!! Its worth it. I feel so much better about myself and dont have to clog up my pores with thick makeup.It is expensive but definitely worth it

Guest Caz
Guest Caz

None, it didn't seem to work at all Cost alot(for what it was -essentially a light been shone on my face), time consuming, got my hopes up I've had acne for 9 yrs, used accutane and other medicines, but nothing worked. I was hopeful in trying this as I'd never used anything like it. I had acnelux blue light treatment twice weekly for 9 sessions. I also used 'murad' products in conjunction. I saw no improvement at all, infact it seemed to worsen after 3 sessions (which i was told to expect). I was told there should be improvement 4-8 weeks after I started. It's now been 3 months and I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. Big disappointment.

Guest Too old for this!
Guest Too old for this!

None, it didn't work for me. It cost a lot of money and time away from work for something that made no difference, and I even got it for half price! This is no better than buying clearasil from your local WalMart, it just costs a lot more. They told me that if I did 8 sessions within a 4 week period that it would clear up my skin and last at least 16 weeks. It made no difference at all. I wish I could find a treatment that works!

Guest Katy
Guest Katy

Really has helped with my hormonal acne on chin...seems to keep the "bug ones" away. I love it and will continue to use it in the future. I get a little red right after the treatment--but think it may be too close to my face...my nose touches it?! I pay $60/Tx approximately twice weekly or once weekly for about 5 motnhs and think my skin is the best it has been in a long time. I am sensitive and my blemishes have reduced in size, redness and frequency. I also like Smoothbeam Tx's that help dry up the sebacous glands and help with very minor scarring I have. You have to continue the Tx's for at least 4-6 weeks to give your skin a chance to adapt to the light therapy.

Guest Ella
Guest Ella

I have moderate cystic acne and it works great! I only need the treatment once a month and I can see results the day after. The light is really bright at first----but you get used to it quickly. This is a great treatment-----highly recommended. It isn't drying and really works.

Guest sedona
Guest sedona

I had adult onset acne. the light therapy works! produced immediate visible results, gave me moister, clearer, more supple looking skin. The treatments are relaxing and the skin repair very pronounced. none. find a place near by because you need to go at the very least one time a week, best to go more at the beginning. It was the first thing I have tried that everyone noticed, commented and complimented me on. no more acne break out, improved my skin discoloration. My skin is soft and glows beause of it.

Guest Simone
Guest Simone

I am 24 and have tried everything. My friend recommended this to me. I was a bit sceptical, but the results have been amazing. My soits have cleared and my skin looks and feels great. I have recommended this to my friends. None really, the light was a bit bright at first, but my eyes quickly adjusted. I have mini sessions whenever I get an acne flare. It keeps my acne under control.