Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive Skin

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Olay

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Same as the Acne.org cleanser

I Saw this cleanser for like $4 at the drugstore and decided to get it since I was almost out of Dan's cleanser and im very glad i did. its much cheaper and works just as well. It works better in the shower and you have to rub ouur hands together pretty vigorously to get a lather but once you do, its just the same. If you dont want to wait for shipping, get this one. it is soap free, fragrance free, non-comedogenic, and 10/10

Very Gentle

I've used this off and on for a long time. I like to rotate the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser with either this or CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. However, the Olay cleanser is much cheaper than the CeraVe. It also removes excess oil better without irritating your skin. FYI: I recently bought a new bottle of this, and the name has changed. It's now called Olay Gentle Clean.

Comments

Great and cheap face wash

Before I used this face wash I was using CeraVe for normal skin. I always thought my skin was oily, so I always used face washes that were for normal to oily skin. I went home to Ohio for Thanksgiving and my face was so tight and dry, I couldn't stand it. So I went out and bought this face wash and was pleasantly surprised. Way cheaper than CeraVe and it didn't make my face feel dry. Definitely a good product for me.

Not great for my skin

I decided to try this after reading the reviews about how it's similar to Acne.org's cleanser, but Olay's should be less drying? I found after a few washes and a couple of days, it felt like it was leaving a film on my skin. I also started to get some small breakouts appearing (cheek area) so combining that with the "film" like feel, I'm not impressed. I did like that it had no scent at all and the consistency was great and foamed well. I don't think it was cleaning my skin/stripping the oils off my skin as well as Acne.org's cleanser, unfortunately. But I think it's worth a try if you find Acne.org's cleanser a bit drying.

Certainly did not disappoint

I had doubts about this product after using other foam washes which overdried my skin. But after reading good things about this product, I gave it a go. Excellent. Foams easily and doesnt slip off your hands before you get to apply on face. Most importantly, it did not give me the same tight dry feeling that other washes like Cetaphil gave me. Cheap drug store buy, comes in a pump bottle, I dont know what more one could ask for.

PERFECT

Gentle Oil Free Soap Free This is my holy grail face wash!!!! Please understand that this face was is NOT an acne treatment. It will not cure your acne. But it is the perfect cleanser for any skin type, acne or not. I have used this for years and will probably use it forever. This face wash is perfect if you do have acne and are on topical ointments. It is fragrance, soap and oil free. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it with that tight feeling, and I have really sensitive skin. It also washes off my makeup, including waterproof mascara. I truly think that this is the one of thr best face washes on the market. For the price you can't go wrong.

Perfect for the Regemin!

oil free lathers nicely doesn't overdry packaging doesn't let you get it all out I love this face wash! It doesn't ovedry your skin, but cleanses it thouroughly. This is great for Daniel Kern's regemin since using so uch BP dries out your face. I also used this while on prescribed topicals and it was wonderful. It comes out like a gel, but work it together good so it will lather. There is no scent which is good because fragrance irritates my skin. It's also oils free and great for sensisitve skin! At only $5, you really can't beat this!

The only one for me.

Cleans without stripping skin. Price and availability. [Dollar General] Works well with any regimen. *pssh* Yeah, right... Let me just start by saying that my skin and I have a love/hate relationship. I love on it all the time and I try to treat it right...but it hates me in return. Every time. I found Olay's face wash last summer when my skin had "kicked me out of the house" again and I'd grown desperate for something that would calm it down. I went in without any expectation of this doing the trick, and it surprised me. And I'm not easily surprised. I've used all of those other "calming", "sensitive", "gentle" cleansers which only stripped my skin bare and left me scratching my head like a fool. So when this left my skin soft, supple and comfortably clean...I fell in love. This cleanser is now a staple in my regimen. FYI: This cleanser is meant to be lathered (made foamy) in your hands BEFORE gently circulating it onto wet (not dry) skin. This makes it a lot more effective at cleaning your pores without pulling at your skin. Also, this in no way is to replace any "topical acne treatment". You will still need to pamper your skin and treat it right even after using this cleanser. ;)

Comments

not too pricey nice packaging very little fragrance Doesn't completely clear acne I really love Olay Foaming Face wash for sensitive skin because it does what it promises: washes off dirt and makeup while leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. This is a perfect face wash for anyone that is also using topical treatments at night such as benzoyl peroxide or retinol. I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because unfortunately it does not completely clear my complexion.

Guest sidrah
Guest sidrah

it works. it is fluffy try it for you self. I have tryed loads of creams and my face looked horrible so i herd of olay and tryed I think it is just what i need it is perfect try it for yourself.