Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner Reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner

Amazing!

Does it's job. Clears acne. Alcohol Free. None. It does it's job! My acne is clearing up and it makes my skin feel refreshed and it has reduced oil by a significant number, it's alcohol free so it won't irritate your skin and burn it. At the price I paid, I wouldn't say no!

Guest nicole
Guest nicole

gets rid of oilyness on face, smells good, easy to use dries out skin. doesnt do much for acne its nothing special. just perfumed witch hazel in my opinion. but it gives your skin a fresh feeling after using it and it reduces oil well. i think you might as well just use witch hazel cause it cost alot less

Guest Girl
Guest Girl

Smells great, makes pores look smaller, cleans dirt, doesn't over dry, it's inexpensive. don't use it with Biore Ice Cleanser. Seriously will overdry with toner because the cleanser rips off alot of oil from your skin. It's GREAT and I love it, it works.

Guest Julia
Guest Julia

none I used this for about two weeks thinking it would close up my pores and reduce oil. All it did was dry out my skin. This product contains alcohol-ruined my skin very very badly. I have acne in places I never, EVER get it now due to using this crap. You dont need a toner. If you must use a toner-make sure it is alcohol free. I should have saved my money and just poured rubbing alcohol over my face!

Guest Blaire
Guest Blaire

Clears my skin of acne, makes my skin feel sooooo soft and smooth, my face smells nice, it makes your face realxed and calm This product is amazing, I tried it for the first time when my mom reccomended it to me. She bought me a bottle of it, and since then I have been using it. You just can't go wrong..... I love the witch hazel and scent!!!!!

Guest terrance
Guest terrance

definitely cleans your skin. has a clean feeling to it. very cheap. affordable. the smell isn't nasty, but it's not all that good either. so i bought this bottle about.. 2 months ago and still have plenty more. after washing my face, i take a cotton ball and tone my skin. when i look at the cotton ball, it makes me see how much dirt is removed. MAN do i have so much dirt on my face, even AFTER washing my face with an expensive face washer. though my face isn't clear YET, it has helped remove my acne by A LOT.

Popular All-over treatments