Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask Reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask

Help I need to get advise as I can no longer find my favourite product

Got rid of black heads Clean skinned like no other producers Love the feeling of oil and dirt of my skin My kids would get scared of me when on Sometimes gets in my eye and it us fluorescent blue After searching all the pharmacies I am unable to find this product anyone know of a similar one avAilable this wAs my favorite and I miss it so much

Comments

Good not available - bad, but.... Better still - QV purifying mask by EGO. Ego are an Australian company available online, and very inexpensive. They specialise in real basics that work - and are a well trusted brand.

Comments

Clears pimples, blackheads etc Improves skin texture and color You can see results just minutes after removing the mask Lasting results Feels great Product discontinued Sometimes dries your skin out I wish they would bring this back. I actually emailed someone at Olay hoping they would bring it back. So far it's the only thing that has given me completely clear skin, with an even tone, and good texture. Olay products aren't just for old ladies, don't be fooled, I am only 22, and this stuff was magic. I have had bad acne since I was about 11, and since that time this is the only thing that worked for me! Even if I went a week or two without using this, my skin was still ok looking, my acne never developed an immunity to the product. If they ever put this back on the shelves, get it. It's worth every penny. This is 10,000x better than proactive.

Guest jANA
Guest jANA

There are NO cons! The deep clensing clay mask is the best and never leaves my face red. I makes my face soft and makes my poors small plus it dries up acme cysts(spelling?) The best thing about it does not have fregrance. I have been looking for it over a year and Olay says they to make it any more. Has anyone found something like Olay's clay mask? THERE ARE NO CONS!!!!!! READ THE PROS!

Guest Cycilia
Guest Cycilia

This product is really good and they sell it at my local grocery store so it si excellent i absolutely love it!!!! this works fantastically and i like to sleep with it on and then wash it off when i wake up then my face is shine free and i do that every other day!!!! I have no cons this product is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E AWESOME AWESOME TOTALLY :) Buy this product it works fantasically!!!!

Popular All-over treatments