Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, Sensitive Skin

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, Sensitive Skin Reviews

Brand: Olay

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyquaternium-10, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylparaben, Laureth-7, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacrylate.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Moisturizing, non-greasy, doesn't irritate, pleasant smell. None so far. Started using this about a month ago. I tend to have very dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This product keeps my skin hydrated and healthy-looking. I have been using this in conjunction with Garnier Nutrist Renewing Scrub, Olay Sensitive Skin Cleanser, and The Body Shop's Vitamin E Toner. This has been my most acne-free month in two years! :)

Comments

I think the only pro I can think of is that this lotion does not leave my face greasy or feel like I have a veil of lotion on me. With the Acne.org moisturizer it leaves my skin super greasy and I have to blot my skin several times a day. A big con is that after I put on the BP I waited about 20 min and when I applied the lotion the BP started to ball up and flake off which is an experience that I have yet to have with the Acne.org lotion or any other lotion. I will not be using this again after I apply the BP because if it makes it ball up and I have to run it off it cancels out the effect of the BP. If I can't find the Moisture Therapy version and see how it works for me, Im either going to have to try cetephil or eventually go back to the Acne.org moisturizer which I really don't want to because it leaves me a shiny mess no matter how little I use. Im having such a hard time finding a decent moisturizer. I can tell it's not an aggravating lotion which is good for sensitive skin and it has a light non greasy feel but it does not mesh well with the BP. Maybe I can use it during the day after Im sure the BP has time to sit on my face.

Comments