NutriBiotic Original NonSoap Cleanser Reviews

Brand: NutriBiotic

NutriBiotic Original NonSoap Cleanser

Guest karen
Guest karen

non drying if used once a day; no fragrance; removes make up none If you purchase this at Whole Foods, you can buy it very cheap from the huge pump containers. Just purchase your own bottle to pump the liquid into.

Guest mamyanne
Guest mamyanne

cleans well, great for sensitive skin, no smell none that I can see yet. I am using the nutribiotic sensitive skin non soap cleanser. It seems to be almost the same, but better. Istead of having any sodium laural sulfates and urea, and parabens, which I am alergic to, it uses a mix of plant extracts and aloe. I am very pleased so far (used for 3 days so far). One thing that alot of people on this site need to remember is that a face wash by itself is not going to clear up your acne. You need to clean, tone, moisturize, treat, and exfoliate. So when people say that a facewash was bad because it diddnt clear up their face, maybe they need to take a look at the rest of their routine. But anyway, this facewash seems to clean away the dirt and oil without over drying.

Guest Kenny
Guest Kenny

Lathers really well Drys out the skin I really think it did little for me until I used a mousterizer with it. Then I got seldom pimples. I'm currently out, I'm picking up some purpose soap right now, I want to try that out before I order more of this.

Guest Jamie
Guest Jamie

Smells clean, rinses thoroughly Way too drying, itchiness I picked this stuff up after reading fantastic reviews on it here and I was not happy at all with the result. It dried up my face in a week so bad I had flakes galore, itchiness and redness and my skin isnt even sensitive! Totally unimpressed. Buyer beware.

Guest Andrew
Guest Andrew

this is the best wash i have used. it lathers up in your hands and washes off dirt and oil. it also washes off of my face quite quickly without residue. since it doesn't have smalll beads, it does not irritate my skin. it doesn't have small beads so dead skin cells are left on skin Best Product that i have tried. Reduces acne by so much if you have a great prodct. Must try as it is so cheap and the beat. I bought it on ebay. Highly recommended

Guest yenl22
Guest yenl22

this is really a good producut. actually if u check the ingredient-sodium laureth sulfate, diazolidinyl urea... the same as u can find in eucerin non-soap cleanser. but it's much cheaper. and it claims containing several herbal extract such as sage,perppermint extracts and others. Me and my family love it! *It cleans skin very well and won't dry ur skin!

Popular Liquid