Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub Reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub

Damaging.

This scrub has those little micro beads that 'buffs away impurities'... well, if by impurities it means the whole top layer of your skin, then it worked great! Stung and made my skin tender and rather red in some delicate spots, like the nose. Didn't help much in the end, but I wouldn't have stuck to it anyway just because of how it made my skin feel. One positive feel was that right after you it off, it was very minty and made my skin feel very clean and fresh, but then a second later it just stings like crazy.

Comments

washes off nicely and helps with black heads irritated my skin in the long run. I would recommend using sugar or not using a scrub at all, but this one is decent, not a miracle worker but it helps

Guest Belle
Guest Belle

Makes my skin feel fresh, right away I noticed a change in my skin; it felt tighter and my acne was barely visable. I love it. Using your fingers doesn't work, try a face scubber with it. I love it. I recommend it to all my friends with acne and they love it too!!!

Guest Nigel
Guest Nigel

Nice smell Doesnt dry skin Doesnt really exfoliate Honestly, I hate to give noxzema a bad rep because I love their products but honestly this scrub is not what I expected it to be. I like really gritty scrubs, and this barely exfoliated. I only have used it for a day so I'm not sure about blemish care.

Comments

smells fresh burns, drys out your skin. feels like its ripping your face off with the sandy texture, and since I've used this product my face has never been this bad!!! Im breaking out in places on my faces that I've never broken out in before. Not worth the embarrassment of the added breakout !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Exfoliating