Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser

Guest Kelsey
Guest Kelsey

rich lather, nice smell, deep cleans pores, non-irritating, makes skin feel smooth & soft... none so far! I did have quite a lot of purging the first two times that I used it, but since then my skin has been clearing up dramatically! I have very sensitive, combination normal-dry skin, and I love that it deep cleans without over-drying. My pores are much clearer, and the zits that I had are drying up and going away quickly; it really does kill any bacteria you may have on your face. My skin feels very soft and smooth after using this, and all of the redness is gone. I can't think of anything that I don't like about this cleanser! I will use it for as long as it keeps working for me!!

Comments

-Great Smell -Instantly clean feeling of your skin once you rinse off -Didn't help clear my more severe acne It's a great product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me! This is a great cleanser for morning time use. I don't think it's quite enough to fight your acne problems, but it does help a bit.

Guest Jamie
Guest Jamie

Great at clearing and preventing acne. I use it on my face, back, and pretty much all over my body. It also goes a long way. You don't have to use much of it to get a good lather. No pungent smell, doesn't dry my skin out...all around good product. None

Guest Odette
Guest Odette

Pleasant fragrance, good lather, nice clean feeling Dries out skin I like this product for helping with my occasional acne problems. I liked how it left my skin feeling nice and clean and the tingling sensation it created with the lather was nice as well. I like having something like this that can help in preventing my occasional breakouts. Of course some still pop up, but the product can't prevent every single pimple from coming through. For the most part, it does its job well.

Guest Lucas
Guest Lucas

Great price, no residue, good cleaning, good size tube. Some people might react well to triclosan. I like the product. Triclosan is not a product for everybody. research about it before using. I have been using for years and is the only cleaning cream I use. I use it everyday instead of soap. I use it in combination with Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10 and my face is always clear.

Guest Paige
Guest Paige

I love this product! The only reason I got it was because I am not a price cut. But I love it, out skin. Works really well. I use it with the Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads. Works well together. Face gets oily in about 3 hours. Great Product. Use it with the Pads and it will work miracles!!

Guest Kai
Guest Kai

Helps cleanse face, good for sensitive skin, gets rid of some acne None I love using all the Noxzema products. This works very well with me since I am on using Epiduo, it doesn't burn or hurt my face using it. I use it everyday.

Guest jamie
Guest jamie

it works for a week nice clean feeling it stops working after about a week.. after a week and a half, my pimples came back and i broke out in areas where i hadnt before what a horrible feeling.. now theyre all red. i really wanted this to work i used it for 3 weeks on a consistent basis but now im worse off than i started. my skin got used to it, i guess. i FELT like it was working cuhz when i cleaned my face, it felt really clean.. yet i woke up in the morning with two new pimples each day. really sad.

Popular Cream