Noxzema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub Reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub

Guest Lilly
Guest Lilly

- only need to use when acne is staring to appear - removes all acne in about a week (for moderate acne) - will have clear skin for about a month before you need to use this again - large bottle size (117ml) - it's discontinued; Noxzema said they will bring it back if they get enough responses (so call them at 1-800-436-4361 if you like this product) Will clear up your skin. Unique because they didn't put It's discontinued; if you've liked this product please call

Guest Kendra
Guest Kendra

- Found this at dollarama! - Good exfoliant (gentler than st ives!) - Feels like it's cooling your skin / cleansing - Pretty much exactly like clean & clears morning burst cleanser, in my opinion. - Well no - it doesn't clear acne dirrectly, no cleanser ever will. I love using this on my face. When I heard all the horror stories of people using st. ives apricot scrubs that left them with longterm damage, I stopped using it and started searching for a new gentler exfoliant. Thats when I found this for only a buck. I really like it as an exfoliant :]

Comments

Keeps skin feelings soft, Deep cleans, Smells amazing, light and fresh. Doesn't help with blemishes or acne. This is a light fresh cleanser that is made for clear skin types. Breakout proned skinned should use something a bit stronger.

Guest Melyssa
Guest Melyssa

I use this product every time I take a bath (i.e. about every other day) just to help control my mild acne. It works well and leaves skin feeling tight and defined. Not a miracle product, but a good and fast routine. The beads are harsh (which may feel good but can also hurt at times) and it can be hard to wipe all of them off, especially around your eyes nose & mouth. when I clean my face they wind up falling into my (closed) eyes which can sting. While the beads may seem harsh and admittedly I only recently started using this on a regular basis, it seems to be working well as a quick & mostly painless way to keep my mild acne under control. I'd recommend this product to others.

Guest Masha
Guest Masha

Cleans face, you can really feel it cleaning your face and opening your pores, and hald of the day i can feel the tingle still cleaning my pores. Nothing really, the beeads are kinda rough... Great product. It's worth the price no other scrub really worked for me, It deep cleans leaving a tingly sensation.

Guest m pop
Guest m pop

this stuff works. nothing else ive tried works as well as this. i quit using differin and hoped it would just stay away and this stuff kept my skin flawless. kinda pricey and a bit abrasive use this before anything else. its the best for sensitive skin

Popular Exfoliating