Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturizing Fluid Reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturizing Fluid

Guest J.
Guest J.

- Easily absorbed - Actually moisturising - Fragrance free - Versatile in terms of usage - Relatively Cheap! - I can't seem to find it any more =( - It stung a little bit when I used it after BP but after a few days the stinging got a little better I was using this even before I went on the Regimen and it worked really well. I had breakouts (and really bad ones) but I have always had bad breakouts so I knew that the fluid didn't contribute to any of it. After I went on the regimen it stung a bit but it was bearable. The fluid is quite thin and runny but that was what I liked about it; it felt so velvety and cool on my skin and was very easy to apply without aggravating the skin. Sometimes when I put on makeup, my foundation may be little thick so I mix a little bit of this with my foundation and it went on very smoothly. I would definitely recommend!

Guest Rachael
Guest Rachael

Absorbed really fast Smooth and almost silky feeling on your skin after use. Makes skin feel moisturised, crisp and fresh :-) Doesn't clog pores Cheap for the quality No yucky fragrance Can use with any other products, ie don't have to use the rest of the nivea family to reap benefits. Quite a runny formula but not a major issue Sooooo good! A must try!!

Comments

instantly absorbed into skin, no greasy residue, doesn't clog pores, feel light on skin. If you have dryer skin or dry patches of skin, this may not be moisturising enough for you. But for oily skin, this is ideal! Fantastic product, sooo cheap, leaves lovely matte finish on skin. Basically if you have oily and acne prone skin, you will love this!!

Popular Moisturizers