Nivea for Men Oil Control Balancing Lotion SPF 4

Nivea for Men Oil Control Balancing Lotion SPF 4 Reviews

Brand: Nivea for Men

Avobenzone, Octinoxate.

Water, SD Alcohol 40B, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tapioca Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Iodide.

Guest Maxalus
Guest Maxalus

I've only had it for a week. It does seem to make my skin less oily. I no longer have that facial shine. Very small tube folr the money I will continue using it until it is gone and decide if I should continue using it.

Comments

Guest sope
Guest sope

in small amount's does absorb quite well, i only shine on my forehead and it seems to help quite ab it with that. smells great... it stings a little when you put it on if you're skin is really dry

Comments