Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser

Good for Oily skin.

I have severely oily skin. All the facial cleansers and wash so far leave my skin felling sleek and with a thin sheet of oily residue on my face and hands. With this I get a oil free feel for hours as well as a visible "shrinkage"? of pores and healthy glow. Unfortunately it doesn't last longer than six 6hrs Depending on my activity. I would still recommend it to folks with oily skin.

Guest Simona
Guest Simona

gets rid of acne fast have to use it everyday you have to commit and use it everyday i feel that when i dont use it one day my acne gets worse. but over all its very good i used it with my netragina wave.

Guest MJ
Guest MJ

Makes my face feel and smell fresh, especially after it's exfoliation. Inexpensive and makes my skin feel softer. Initially starts fading some scars. This product did not help my acne, just scars and dark spots. At first, it faded my scars significantly, but now it stopped fading my acne scars. The one consistent thing it always gave me as a result is softer skin. At first, it faded my acne scars, but now, my scars and dark spots remain the same and I don't know why. So, I'm thinking about switching products.

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

Lathers Well, I like the smell!, Works, Inexpensive Some might not like the smell, it's kind of fragrant. But honestly I really like the smell! This works. I have been using it as a morning cleanser for about a week and a half, and afterwards using the Visibly Even Moisturizer with 15 SPF. They work GREAT together, because you do need a moisturizer after. Hope this helps!

Comments

Lathers VERY well, a little goes a long way, helps fade old spots. The scent is a bit perfumey, it's a bit expensive. Wow! This is the best thing I've ever put on my face-- it feels so good! The "exfoliators" are SO gentle. This has really helped clear up my hyperpigmentation spots (along with Aveeno skin brightening daily treatment-- discountinued =( ) This face wash is like heaven for your face! It feels so good. Try it!

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

It feels good- and its exfoliating. This product really helped my skin feel smoother and look better. It is a little drying, and as with all newer Neutrogena products its too expensive. Try it- it really does feel great, and after you've probably been abusing your skin with everything (I'm assuming you have done that like I have if you are even on this website) then you might deserve to at least try it.

Guest Jovanna
Guest Jovanna

This is an excellent exfoliator..your skin is left smoother with continued use. i recommend not more than twice a week. Its a bit drying but what i do is i exfoliate in the night and follow up with clean and clears medicated moisturizer! Its not a bad product but as always there is room for improvement.

Popular Cleansers/Washes