Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser

More expensive Clean & Clear Knockoff

It works just as well as the Clean & Clear Moisturizer with 0.5% salicylic acid. I like this one better because the grapefruit extract is soo refreshing on my skin + it smells better. Salicylic acid doesn't treat my acne it just keeps it at bay. Feel free to apply a generous amount of this moisturizer since the concentration of SA is very mild. I used to slather it on at night before i begin the acne.org regimen, four pumps for my whole face.

Comments

IN LOVE

Never buying clinique moisturizers again!! This is so much better than the Dramaticly Different Moiturizing Gel by a long shot!! It smells much better,it's light weight,no residue left behind, absorbs fast, non oily looking(almost mattifying), cheap, and helps fight acne! The only con is I wish it had spf in it, it is a fairly new product so maybe they will come out with one that includes spf! It's getting closer to warm weather so I will be spending a lot of time outdoors and I would rather have a moisturizer and spf all in one product, but for now I'm fine with wearing a light spf over it! I also noticed that it shrunk my pores the first use and blurred my skin! I will probably have to come back with an update of this in a little bit, but for now I'm loving it! UPDATE* this stopped working and started to make my skin dull. It also started to clog my pores. Moving on to the next product...

Comments